Chapter 3

It was just Jin. He saw me with someone which would be unusual cause I don't hang out with anyone at all.

"Hana who is she?" He whisper even though she heard him.

"My name is Yuna. I was Hana's friend from junior high until she started to avoid me."

"Oh I get it now well my name is Jin."

"I know your in the popular group called BTS."

"Now can I please explain?"

They both nodded and stay quiet but well Jin didn't need to listen cause he has already heard this. So I explained everything to her and she was shock.

"Hana I'm gonna go it seems Jimin found a girlfriend already."

Wow he found a victim on the second day here. That's a playboy and jerk alright.

"Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"I couldn't cause Jimin said if anyone else knew about this at that time he would have done something to you."

"L-like what."

"You know what he always does to girls."

"Wait he already-"

"No he didn't I am still a virgin."

"Okay but from now I don't care so no more avoiding each other."

"Okay so you want to eat lunch with us."

"With BTS? With J-Hope?"

I almost forgot she had a crush on him.

"Yes and since we are in the same classes you can sit beside me."

She nodded and the bell ring for first period.

We walked in and we sat next to each other. We kept talking well I was writing and she was talking since she doesn't know sign language.

BTS came in and Jimin sat next to his girlfriend which I'm glad.

The lesson started and it went by so slow I mean it felt about two hours in each class.

It was time for lunch and Yuna and I went to the rooftop.

We talk to each other and I taught her some sign language. The guys came with food and weren't really surprise cause I knew Jin explain everything. They introduce themselves and Jimin came up with his girlfriend which ruin the mood if you saw what they were doing.

They were kissing too passionately and almost took their clothes off until I stood right in front of them.

"Can't you move we are having a moment."

They went back to kissing and pretend I wasn't there. I drag the girl back into the building and next I push Jimin to the door before kicking to where he fell on her.

I closed the door and turned around to find all of them staring at me.

"What you want to continue watching them."

They shook their heads and went back to what they were doing. I sat beside Yuna.

"So you live with 7 guys?"

"Yeah."

"Aren't you worry cause Jimin is well you know."

"Don't worry I have my own room and besides if he does try to do something you already know. So how are things at your home."

"Same, parents are always away and my maid takes care of everything."

Jimin POV

That little b*tch how dare she push me out. That adds about 20,000 more to her debt.

"Hey Jimin when are we going to it."

"Just wait my little angel."

I smirked at her since she is just something to satisfy my hormones. We went to the nurse office since she is never there and had our make out session. We put on our clothes since it was time for class.

"That was good oppa we should do it again here contact me."

"Sure I'll make sure to."

Not I'm never going to contact you again. Now I have to look for my new toy.

I went out and saw Hana with that girl then they parted ways.

Hm so she does have friends.

School ended and I was about to leave when I saw Hana going back to the classroom.

This is a good chance to threaten her.

So I follow her and saw her surrounded by a bunch of girls and I recognize one of them. She keeps flirting with me. What was her name oh right Jieun.

"How many times do we have to tell you to stay away from BTS."

Hana didn't say anything and just stood there.

"Tsk tsk tsk this is why no one likes you but still you need to learn a lesson after interrupting me when I was about teach that little friend of yours a lesson."

Hana just glared at her and didn't do anything.

"I see so you're gonna be like that well I can play it too."

They pulled Hana's hair and punch in the jaw. They kick and even slap her many times. They leaned in and whisper something in her hear. I couldn't hear but I could tell it was something that would make her mad.

They left her alone and didn't notice me cause I was hiding near the lockers. I saw they left and was about to go in when I saw Hana going out holding her stomach.

Hana POV

That b*tch didn't hold back but I can't forgive her for what she said.

"If you don't want your little brother to get hurt then don't ever get in my way again."

Yeah I have a little brother Eunwoo but he is only like four right now and is staying with my aunt. I could have stay with her but I don't want my brother to be involve cause Jimin said he will take away any siblings that I have. My aunt understands and is fine with my decision. I do visit from time to time and my brother knows that I'm his sister but thinks I'm working when I'm not around for a long time. He never ask about our parents I don't know why but I guess he doesn't want to. A month before the chaos happen was when he was born but he doesn't know any of this. But still I have no idea how she knows that I have a little brother the only person who knows is Yuna.

Yuna called me since she went with the guys because she wants to make sure I'm okay.

"Hey where are you?"

"I'm going to my aunt's house so you can go."

"Oh well be careful and tell Eunwoo I said hi. But still do you think this is okay."

"It's fine and my aunt already said if anything happens to her I will have to take my brother to live with me."

"Okay just be careful cause you know."

"Yeah and don't tell BTS about me being bullied they have no idea."

We said bye to each other and hung up. They left and I left school to go to my aunt's house.