Ch.62

Katniss's Pov

Today is Monday. It's the Monday that starts finals week.

I really don't want to go and do them but I have to that way I can graduate.

I'm getting ready. I put on a shirt that says, 'one finger, two words'

I really like this shirt. I put pants on and some two inch wedges.

I throw my hair in and bun and walk out of the bathroom. I find Peeta gathering his clothes.

"Good morning gorgeous." He says.

"Good morning." I reply.

He walks over to me. I wrap my arms around his neck. He holds my face in one hand and the other hand is resting on my waist.

His lips are perfect. Just like the rest of him. He is perfect. He is mine.

My perfect Peeta.

We break apart and he walks into the bathroom. He comes back out with his hair in it usual messy look. I love it. It's very sexy.

We walk downstairs and into the kitchen where everyone else is.

We all eat eggs and bacon that Finnick made.

"Okay let's go and test for four hours." Gale says sarcastically.

"Yeah it's gonna be super fun!" Glimmer uses the same time that Gale did.

We all hop into our cars and drive off. Heading to Starbucks first like always.

We get to the school and go to class.

Well, here goes nothing.

--/--/--

4 Hours Later (spongebob narrator voice)

We get done with the first part of testing. They let us go and we all go to chipotle for lunch.

"I'm exhausted." Finnick sighs.

"Same. It also didn't help that we went to bed super late last night." Annie says.

"Well yes that's true." I agree with her.

"Okay so we'll all go to bed tonight at nine." Glimmer suggests.

"Yeah that sounds like a splendid idea!" Johanna says in a posh voice.

We laugh at her.

"Well guys, how do we all think we did on that fabo test?" Cato asks.

"Well," Marvel laughs, "I think I did amazingly horrible on it."

"We all know that you did Marvel." Glimmer jokes.

Marvel grabs his heart and makes a hurt face. "Well I thought that we were siblings Glimmer." Marvel starts to fake cry.

"Oh suck it up you big baby!" Glimmer throws a napkin at him.

"Ugh, adult abuse! Adult abuse!" Marvel shouts causing people to look at us.

We all laugh.

"Hey guys I'm going  to head home after this. I have a killer headache." Clove says.

"I'll go with you." Marvel tells her.

"Okay." She says.

They get up and head home.

"Who bets that they aren't going to go home and just relax?" Finnick smirks.