Ch.9 How do we tell them

Katniss's Pov

Peeta just told me that he liked me. Then I pulled him into a kiss. We still haven't let go. We sit there kissing forever. I don't want to be the first to break but we need to breathe.

"Wait, how do we tell the group?" I ask.

"I don't know." he says and starts to think.

"I got it. Let's have another sleepover at my house this weekend and I will tell Glimmer and Marcel to pick up the rest of the group and I will tell the group that Glimmer and Marvel are picking them up. Then when they all walk in we will start to make out." I say deviously.

"That is a great idea."

"Les go back before they all start to wonder where we are."

"But you go and then I go that way they don't suspect anything."

"Okay."

I give him one more kiss and walk away. I find the group.

About two minutes alter Peeta comes out.

"Hey guys."

"Hey." they all say.

Then the bell rings. We all have the exact same schedual. So we go to our first period. The day drags on. Lesson after lesson. Then after fourth period, it is lunch.

We find our table and sit.

"So how do you guys like the idea of us having another sleepover at my house." I say.

"Yasss." Finnick yells.

"Do is that a yes from the rest of you?" I ask.

"That is a yes from me as long as you don't try and kill my while wrestling again."

"Okay."

"So every bodies in right?" Glimmer asks.

"Yep. Hey Glimmer, Marvel, you will pick up the rest of the group and that's how you all will get there."

"Why can't we just drive ourselves?" Johanna asks.

"Because I think it would be cool to all come together."

"Okay." they all say.

"But don't worry about me. I have a shift at the bakery so I will be a little late." Peeta says.

"Okay but I will pick up Clove, Cato, and Gale."Marvel says

"And I will pick up Johanna, Annie, and Finnick" Glimmer Says.

"Well then it's settled."
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

How do you like it? Which Pov do you like better? Did you like the two updates in one day? Please let me know.