Not so spooky prom.

Lachlan P.O.V

The Pack decided that we would pick up our dates then we all meet at the dance. I dressed up in a tux with dress pants, and black shoes. My dad is going to let me have the car for the night. I'm going to meet Vikk at his friend's house.

-------------Time Skip.-------------

I knocked on the door of the house that Vikk told me to pick him up at. Two new people opened the door.

" You must be Lachlan. " The one on the left said.

" Yes, and who are you? " I asked, tilting my head to the side.

" I'm Simon and this is my boyfriend, Josh. " Simon said, wrapping one of his arms around Josh.

" Well. Nice to meet you two. " I said.

" Let me get Vikk. " Josh said, going upstairs with Simon.

" Vikk, your prince is here. " Josh yelled, I heard footsteps behind them.

" Thanks guys. You can to back to kissing. " I heard Vikk said. Then came the most beautiful boy come down the stairs.

" Hey Lachlan. " He said, rubbing his arm.

" You look so fu*king adorable. " I said, looking his up and down. His whole face turned red.

" Could we get a picture? " Josh said, holding a camera.

" Fine but only a few. " Vikk said, as he stepped closer to me. I pulled him to my side. We both ended up staring at each other till there was a flash.

" Hey. We weren't ready. " Vikk wined.

" Well it was cute. " Simon said.

" Now you guys go. Have fun. " He said, shoving us out the door.

Mitch P.O.V

" Jerome, I can't get a tux. " I said, thought the phone.

" Babe. That's okay. Let me stop by and give you something. " Jerome said, calming me down.

" Okay. Thanks. Bye. " I said.

" Bye. " He said. Jerome showed up soon after with a tux bag.

" Babe. I don't know what the tux looks like but my mom said that she thinks it will works. " Jerome said.

" Thanks, baby. " I said.

" Can I come in and see what it looks like? " Jerome asked.

" Yeah. My family is out right
now. " He said, step back and letting me inside.

" Sit down. I'll be out in a bit. " I said, walking to the bathroom. I quickly change into the tux but I couldn't figure out the stupid tie.

" Ooh babe, you look so sexy but you need the tie tied. " Jerome said, softly bitting his lip, and then getting up. He's now standing in front of me.

" I never had to do a tie. " I said, wrapping my arms around his waist.

" Let me help you. " He said, doing my tie.