Thanksgiving w/ The Pack

After annoy Thanksgiving dinners with family, it's time for some friends.

" Happy Thanksgiving! " Vik yelled, as he saw his boyfriend and the rest of The Pack.

" You too, baby doll. " Lachlan said, to his boyfriend. He pulled Vik close to him, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

" Gross, no PDA. " Preston said, cuddling into Rob.

" Babe, it's not fair if you get kisses and they don't so no kisses today. " Rob said, to Preston. Preston began to pout.

" Fine, everyone can kiss their boyfriends. " Preston said.

" Everyone know that Preston wants more than just kisses. If you know what I mean. " Mitch said, then wiggled his eyebrows.

" Mitch, you wanted the same thing yesterday. " Jerome said, the rest of them laughing besides Mitch.

" Let's just say that Preston wants Rob and Mitch wants Jerome. " Vikk said, as he rolled his eyes.

" And Vikk wants Lachlan. " Mitch said, everyone laughed but Vikky.

" Whatever, where are we going? " Vikk said, faking being mad.

" We could go to my mom's house, we had so many leftovers, " Rob said.

" Sounds good. " Lachlan said, everyone nodded and got up. They were soon there.

" Mom, I'm here with some friends. " Rob yelled. She walked in the room.

" Hi, guys. Go ahead and eat whatever you want. " Rob's mom said. They all ran to the dining room but Preston.

" Hi, Preston. Your mom figured you come over here so she wanted to know if you wanted to stay the night. " She said, to Preston.

" If you don't mind, I would love to. " Preston said.

" And Rob's father and me are leaving in about a hour to head to Rob's aunt house. " She said.

" Oh, well we will watch the house. " Preston said.

" Okay, Preston. You can do the other thing too if the want to. " She said, winking making Preston blush.

" Okay, well I'm going to with them now. Okay? " Preston said, she nodded. He went into the dining room to see all the boys eating. He went over to Rob and leaned close to his ear,

" Your family is leaving, and if you can get them out of there in a hour then you can maybe get something that you such be thankful for. " Preston whispered in Rob's ear.

" So when do you think you guys are going to leave. " Rob said, suddenly.

" Um, Vikk and I have to leave in about 30 minutes. Vikk coming with me to visit my grandma for her birthday. " Lachlan said.

" Okay, what about Merome. " Rob asked.

" We have to leave in a few minutes, I have to go Black Friday shopping with my mom. " Jerome said.

" Jerome, can I go with you? If your mom is okay with me. " Mitch said, staring at Jerome.

" Yes please. My mom asked if you wanted to go but I didn't think you wanted to deal with my crazy mom. " Jerome said, wrapping his arm around Mitch.

" It's fine. " Mitch said, cuddled into Jerome's crest.

" Well we better get going then. " Jerome said, getting up and kissing Mitch.

" Happy Thanksgiving guys. " Jerome and Mitch said, as they left.

" Hun, turns out we are leaving in 30 minutes because the weather is began is get bad. " Rob's mom said.

" So you guys are leaving in 30 minutes right? " Rob asked.

" Yep, do you get want to play video games or something? " Lachlan said.

- Played video games for 30 minutes skip -

" We better go. Happy Thanksgiving! " Vikk said, as he kissed Lachlan on the cheek.

" Now, we get stuck in a car for 2 hours. " Lachlan said, as they left.

"We're leaving now. " Rob's mom said, we both help them get their bags in the car. Rob was still helping and saying goodbye so I went up to his room, getting Rob and I box that was under his bed. I put it in the side of the bed. I than sat at the end of the bed, waiting.

" Oh hello, babe. Did I do as I was asked? " Rob asked.

" Yeah, now your allowed to do anything to me. " Preston said, as Rob jumped on him and softly kissed him. That kiss soon became a heated make out.

" I'm so thankful to have you. " Rob whispered, as he pulled off my shirt.

---

" You know what I'm thankful for right? " Lachlan said, to Vikk. They were in the very backseat. Vikk almost asleep on Lachlan.

" I don't know, family? " Vikk said.

" Nope, you. " Lachlan said, making Vikk blush.

" I love you. " Lachlan said, then Vikk yawned loudly. 

" I love you too. " Vikk said, cuddling into Lachlan more. Lachlan laid his head on Vikk's as they fell asleep. 

---

Jerome and Mitch were waiting line together and a woman came up on them.

" What are you guys thankful for? " She asked.

" Well, I'm thankful for this one here. " Jerome said, pointing at Mitch.

" Aww, mine is about the same thing but I'm thankful for him. " Mitch said, to Jerome. They both pulled each other into their arms, whispering sweet nothings into each others ear.

----------------- A/N -----------------

Hope you guys have a wonderful day!

Love you guys! 💙

I may have made this last minute or maybe not.

Fudge typos

866 Words

Happy Thanksgiving! 🍂