Sleepover with Vikkstar123.

Lachlan's P.O.V

We both were in last period. Vikk was seating by me. He slipped me a note that said, Want to hang out after school at my house? Sure but I have to call my folks to make sure it's okay. I wrote back, then slid the note back to him. Ok. He wrote back. The bell rang a few minutes later. Everyone got up and gathered their stuff. Then everyone left to head home. I called my mom to ask if I could go over to Vikk's house while Vikk was saying goodbye to The Pack. She said, Sure and if you want to stay the night then you can come pick up your stuff. ( It's Friday in this chapter. ) Vikk came over to me and said,

" Are you able to come over? "

" Yeah. Do you want me to stay the night? " I asked, scared.

" Yeah. Sounds great. I really want to learn more about you. " He said, making me blush. I quickly

" Ok. Is it okay if we head to my house and get my stuff? " I asked him. He nodded and we started to walk to my house. After about 10 minutes we were at my house. We both walked inside to see my mom on the couch.

" Hi hun. Who this? " She asked, pointing at Vikk.

" This is Vikk. " I said.

" Nice to meet you. " Vikk said, walking to my mum then shaking her hand. Then Vikk walked back on the side of me. My mum whispered a " Good Job. " to me. Then we headed upstairs to my room.

" And here is my room. " I said, open the door. My room had clothes on the floor and my bed was not made.

" Geez. Lachlan I think you need to be more neat. " he said, as I got packed.

" I'm fine. " I said.

" In a few years you won't. " He said.

" I'm not sure but I'm ready to
go. " I said, grabbing my bag.

" Ok let's go. " He said, walked out of the room. We said goodbyes to my mum then left for Vikk's house.

We walked only about 5 minutes till we got to Vikk's house. Vikk open the door for me. The house was completely silent like no one was there. I asked if he's parent were here. He said that they were on a trip. I nodded. We went up to his room. I stood there in doorway amazed at his room.

" Do you like? " He said, smiling at me. Then laughing at me a little bit.

" I wish I lived here. " I said, he had three computers and his room was way bigger mine. Also his room was neat as heck. He giggled at my comment. He's so cute. I thought. He sat on his bed. I sat by him soon after. Vikk's phone went off, like a text sound.

" Who's texting you? " I asked. He looked up from his phone and said,

" The pack. I forgot that I said that I was going to record with them but I can say that
I can't. " He said, now looking at me.

" You can. It's fine. " I said, smiling at him.

" You can sit by me and watch if you want to. " He said, putting a chair by his computer chair. Then sitting on his chair.

" Sounds good to me. " I said, getting up and sitting by him. He started setting up to record.

" I'm going to do face cam so I'm going to introduction you too. K? " He said/asked. I said Okay. Then he set up his face cam and called The Pack on Skype. While he had the face cam so we could see our faces. I started making funny faces at the cam to annoy Vikk. He finally saw what I've been doing. He smiled at me and giggled a bit. He then playfully punched my arm and " Stop " trying to be stern but ended up laughing at me. Then The Pack's faces poped up but we didn't notice yet. We were just laughing our ass off like idiots.

" Aww, aren't they cute. " I heard Preston say, jokily.

" Shut up Preston. " Vikk said, blushing but soon cover his face.

" Let's just play, guys. " Mitch said, like he was in a hurry. They all logged into minecraft. Then Vikk did his intro that went like this,

" Hey guys. What's up? It's vikkstar123 here and today we're playing minecraft. I'm here with The Pack and Lachlan. Lachlan is not in game but going to watch me play and he might be in future videos. Now let's do this. He said, singling at me every time he said my name. We all played minecraft. Well they mainly played and I mainly watched Vikk. After recording a load of videos.

Vikk and me decided to order pizza and something amazing happen...

------------------ A/N ----------------

Hi guys. What's up?

I left you with a cliffhanger. ( Add evil laugh. )

833 words.

It's about 4 in the morning here. So good night. biiii