Percy Jackson's Twin Sister: Part 2(7)

Chapter Seven:

Hey guys! I just want to apologize for the long wait and for making you guys think that I gave up on this fan fiction. Trust me, it's a lot of fun writing this story, and I'm hoping you guys are enjoying it as much as I do. But without further a due, here's chapter seven! Enjoy :3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joshua's POV

His stomach started churning from the thought of him being Roman. They all didn't know for sure, but then again the legends are always true. Reyna looked at him for a long time and sipped her coffee saying; "I know someone not too far from here that might determine if you're really Roman."

"Might?" Joshua said as he raised his eyebrow.

"He's the son of Trivia, or Hecate as you Greeks call her. His name is Lorenzo, and I can assure you that he's one of the best sorcerers in the world... They even said he's better than his godly siblings." Reyna said with a crooked smile.

"Is that so?" He said as he looked at her and Jason.

Jason nodded and added, "So strong that he managed to reach immortality. But one thing about him is that he hates when someone makes fun of magic or underestimate him, so I suggest you not to do that."

Joshua took a soft sigh and stood up, "Let's go then."

The other three stood up, Reyna took the lead. Jason put his arm around Piper's neck and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Joshua looked at them for a minute and started thinking about Marina. His heart pumped wildly and his head started to pound... He missed her, and he couldn't do anything about it. Joshua moved up to Reyna and walked beside her, she looked at him with a brave smile, but he can see hurt in her eyes.

They took a left and then a right through new Rome and made it to the First Cohort, it looked relatively small for such a huge camp. Reyna told the rest to stay put and went up the steps. Joshua backed up and stood beside Jason and Piper.

She knocked on the door three times and it opened by itself. Reyna told them to follow and they all headed inside. The cohort was huge on the inside than it was on the outside... Maybe it was one of Lorenzo's tricks.

"Not tricks... More like magic you see." A person said behind Joshua.

Startled, he jumped and turned around. A tall, toned, paled skinned boy, about the age of seventeen stood with his arms crossed. He had jet black hair, and his whole eye ball was fully black. Lorenzo had a perfect jaw line with amazing features. He had on his Camp Ultimate shirt, with light wash denim shorts and low top converse. As we all went inside, he snapped his fingers and four comfy bean bags appeared.

He smiled and said, "Please, take a seat."

We all did as told and stood in an uncomfortable silence for a good minute. Reyna scratched her throat and said, "Lorenzo, we need your help."

He smirked and crossed his legs, levitating himself in the air; "Many people come to me for help... What happened to my dear siblings? They could've done so as well."

"I was told that out of all of them you were the best." Joshua said loud and clear.

Lorenzo cocked his head and smiled, "Thank you." He looked over at Reyna and said, "What is it you need help with, dear?"

"Well, my friend Joshua here received the Blessing of Apollo... But the thing is, that the only way you can receive the blessing is if you're Roman." She said as she played with her thumbs.