House of Reunite and House of Fabina

"Fabes, isn't this great?" Joy set her elbow on the table and her chin in her hand, "It's so romantic!" she chirped. The cab had taken them to a fancy restaurant that was a little ways away from Anubis House. Fabian was extremely uncomfortable with two things. One, Joy was invading his personal space and two, he felt like a baked potatoe in his navy blue suit; he was pretty sure sweat was on his forehead.

"So," Fabian tried to sound excited, "Do you like your food?" He looked at her plate. A half-eaten steak, with carrots and peas on the side was sitting on it. He looked down at his plate. Untouched turkey and mashed potatoes.

"It's alright, a little salty, I think I should have gotten what you got, you always make clever choices," she cooed.

"Thank you," Fabians voice sounded raspy, "Joy, I think we should go. Let's pay real quick."

"Of course," she awkwardly stood up. "I'll meet you outside, Fabian."

Fabian quickly payed at the main counter, before meeting Joy outside. He walked out, and she immediatly greeted him with a kiss. She pulled away, before pulling him down the street. Fabian was in pure shock. She turned around, and kissed him one last time. She looked at him, before slapping him on the cheek. "Go find Rose."

Back to Rose

I was totally convinced that my escape plan would work. "Everyone in place?" I asked. They all nodded, before placing the gags back in their mouthes. They all slumped over, pretending to sleep. I leaned back and did the same.

We waited about 15 minutes, before we heard someone outside. We all knew it was Rufus. We all made sure we were quiet. We heard a little bit of noise outside, before the doors opened. We stayed absolutely still; he was observing us.

I slowly opened my eyes, like I had just woken up. I did a cough. That's the signal I thought. A moment after I coughed, Jerome and Alfie launched at Rufus. Nina, and Amber removed their gags, and ran out of the van, I followed closely behind. Jerome got up and began to run, but Rufus had managed to get a hold on Alfie. He had his hand clamped on Alfie's forehead, the other around his neck.

"Alfie!" I screeched. He squirmed around, but Rufus was practically choking him.

"NO!" Amber screamed at the top of her lungs. She ran back to Alfie, before trying to pry Rufus' fingers off of the poor guy. Nina, stopped, but she looked so scared that she was paralyzed. I for sure was useless...I had no idea what to do. So I did what anyone would do and grabbed a tree branch and hit Rufus.

Alfie got free. He immediatly grabbed Amber's hand and began running for his life. Jerome was behind a tree, but as soon as I got close enough, I yanked him along with me. Nina got the idea and was sprinting along side.

We all made it back to the familiar green hedge. We all burst through, and began going to Anubis House.

We got to the door and all fell forward on top of each other. We all sighed with relief. I got up, helping up the others. I grabbed the person nearest me and pulled them into a hug. It was Jerome. I awkwardly kissed him on the cheek. I then pulled Nina and Amber into a hug. Alfie stood there looking like a dork. "Come here you!" I pulled him into a hug.

Oh my Anubis, I loved them so much.

While I was hugging Alfie, the door opened and Fabian and Joy walked in. There was a pause, before Nina screeched "FABIAN!" and glomped him. I pulled away from Alfie, and saw him and Nina in a lip-lock.

I gave a crooked smile, but Joy looked angry. Alfie embraced Amber, and Jerome scouted for Mara. I stood there, before indicating Joy to come stand by me.

"Ugh," she said as she looked at Fabian and Nina.

"Come on, they've got a lot of catching up to do," I said.

Joy looked at me, before rolling her eyes. She stomped into the kitchen.

I glanced at Fabian one final time, before going upstairs to my room. I sat on my bed.

"Senkhara, we need to talk."