23: This Wasn't Supposed To Get Emotional But It Did

"Frank...oh god - please, I'm gonna come, I - I don't want it to be like this," Gerard gasped loudly, his spine arching off the bed as Frank's three fingers pressed firmly against his prostate, the hot spike of pleasure causing Gerard to writhe back and forth, half of him was attempting to escape the overwhelming sensation, the other side of him trying to shove down against Frank's hand as hard as could until he came.

"Are you sure...I haven't stretched you for very long, and I don't want to hurt you," Frank panted softly, his digits still deeply embedded inside Gerard as he posed his question.

"You won't," Gerard whined, his body finally relaxing as Frank removed his fingers from Gerard, his back collapsing against the mattress as he gulped down air nosily, trying to push away his rapidly approaching orgasm as Frank reopened the almost empty bottle of lube, his eyes fluttering shut as he coated the condom encasing his dick with a heavy layer of the clear substance.

"You ready?" Frank asked warily, his eyes dancing over Gerard's face in a searching manner, looking for signs of unease or fear, at least, that was what Gerard assumed he was doing, but there wasn't a trace of any negative emotions in Gerard at the moment, only love, and desire, and desperate need.

Frank still didn't move though, and as much as Gerard loved this caring, gentle side of Frank, he was also becoming frustrated with it, because he wasn't a virgin, and Frank was acting as if he hadn't fucked Gerard with a vibrator just last week, and even though Gerard knew that this was different, this was making love - as cheesy as that sounded, but Gerard was seriously going to come in the next few minutes, and he would really rather do that with Frank inside of him.

"If you ask me that one more time, I will slap you," Gerard chuckled, adding a teasing lilt to his tone, even though he was only half joking.

"Okay, okay, just - promise you will let me know if I need to stop," Frank demanded, his hooded eyes meeting Gerard's sternly, a serious expression passing over his face as he spoke, almost like a shield, hiding whatever Frank was truly feeling from Gerard in that moment, and Gerard didn't like that at all.

Gerard nodded solemnly, his mind finally beginning to realize that Frank wasn't kidding around here, and that this meant a lot to him, and even though this wasn't the time or the place for an intense conversation, Gerard couldn't hold back the question that bubbled from his lips as soon as he noticed Frank's distress, because he knew he wouldn't be able to enjoy himself nearly as much if he was worried about Frank the entire time.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Frank shrugged his shoulders quickly, his gaze darting away from Gerard's instantly, but Gerard still managed to catch the way Frank's mouth had turned downward into a frown, and now he was one hundred percent certain that something was eating away at his boyfriend.

"Frank," Gerard whispered, his torso pushing up off the bed so he could wrap his arms around Frank, engulfing his boyfriend's smaller frame with his own. "Talk to me...what's wrong? You know we don't have to do this is you don't want to," Gerard offered when Frank began trembling minutely in his embrace.

"No...I do, I just want to make sure you are okay. I mean - I know we have done a lot of stuff, but this is different, I want it to be special, and I can't stand the thought of hurting you," Frank sniffled quietly, his nose pressed against Gerard's collarbone in a manner that could only be uncomfortable for him, but Gerard didn't attempt to move his boyfriend for the time being, he was too preoccupied with the implication of Frank's words.

"Frank...has - has anyone ever done that to you, hurt you I mean," Gerard questioned softly, his muscles tensing up as he waited for Frank's reply.