The ride was very uncomfortable and we didn't talk. We arrive at confidently my favorite cafe. I look at Jack. "How did you-" I try to say but Jack cuts me off. "That this is your favorite cafe where you always after school went to lunch and read a book?" Jack says with a grin. "Let me guess. Sabrina." I say and Jack laughs. "Maybe." He says and I roll my eyes. I open the car door and I want to step out. "Wait!" Jack screams and he almost scares the life out of me. Jack opens the door on his side and he jumps out of the car. He runs around the car and he opens my door as a gentleman. I start to laugh and I step out of the car. "You are an idiot." I say while laughing. Jack wraps his arm around me and he pulls me close. "Yes I am your idiot." Jack says and he gives me a kiss on my head. I roll my eyes and we walk inside.

We had an amazing lunch and Jack forgot about the note. "Hey do you want go training?" Jack asks me. I snap out of my thoughts. "Sure." Jack opens the car door for me and I get in the car. "Thanks." I say to Jack and Jack walks around the car and he gets in himself. We drive to the forest and Jack parks his car. We walk for a couple minutes in silence before we found the perfect spot for training. "Can I show you something?" Jack asks and I nod as reply. Jack grabs a water bottle out of his back pack and he opens it. Jack bends the water into sky and he turns it into a heart. "Wow Jack, that is beautiful." Jack smiles at me. "Look closer." Jack says and I step forwards so I can look at the water heart with a closer look. The reflection in the water changes and I suddenly see Jack's memories of us two together. The last memory is from this afternoon. I see myself looking at the paper that I found on my car. I see myself burning the note to pieces. I look away and Jack makes the water disappear. "I know that you don't wanna tell me something but I'm worried about you." Jack says. I bite my lip and I taste my blood in my mouth. "I don't want to tell you Jack, except it." I say a bit rude. "You know that in a relation, that we need to trust each other?!" Jack says. I look down. "I know but I-." I breath in deeply. "I don't want you to get hurt.." I say and I look into Jack's eyes. "Cut the crap Lucy. If you want to stay in this relation, you need to tell me what is going on." Jack says and as soon as he says it I feel my heart break. "Then I don't want to be in this relation." I say and I turn around. I look for a split-second at Jack, who has tears running down his cheeks. I run away from Jack and I run towards the road. I wipe my tears away and I grab my phone out of my purse. "S-Sabrina?" I say towards the phone. "Oh my! Lucy is that you?! What happened?" Sabrina asks. "Jack and I h-had a fight, can y-you please come and pick me up?" I ask trough my tears. "Of course! Where are you?" I look around. "I'm near the cinema." I say. "I'll be there in 5!" Sabrina quickly says before she hangs up. I sigh and I sit down on the ground.

As promised, Sabrina arrived 5 minutes later. She opens the door for me and I get in. I look in the mirror and see that my mascara is all the way across my cheeks. "Here you go darling." Sabrina says and she gives me a tissue. "Thank you." I say with a sore throat. I wipe away my mascara as soon as Sabrina starts driving. "So.. Ice cream and the Hunger games?" Sabrina asks and I smile a bit. "You know me so well." Sabrina smiles widely. "That is why I'm your best friend." Sabrina says. "And I'm very grateful for that." I say with a weak smile.

We arrive at Sabrina's house and we walk inside. I walk towards the couch and I wait for Sabrina. Sabrina comes into the living room with two spoons and two ice cream cups. "Thanks." I say and I take a spoon and a cup from her. Sabrina puts on the Hunger games and we start eating our ice cream.

30 minutes later

"I think Gale is much more handsome then Peeta." Sabrina says. "Agreed!" I say and we laugh with each other. The doorbell rings and Sabrina stands up from the couch. I walk after her and I watch her open the door. Behind the door is a terrible looking Jack. "What are you doing here?" Sabrina says with a sassy tone in her voice. "I-i just needed to know if Lucy was okay." Jack says and his eyes look away from Sabrina into my eyes. His blue eyes are piercing in my soul. "Lucy." Jack says and a little sad smile appears on his face. "I'm okay Jack." I say and I lean against the wall. "Well Jack, it was nice seeing you but we are having a girls day." Sabrina says. "Please let me talk to her." Jack says while he is still looking at me. "Jack I really think you sh-" "Sabrina, let him talk." I say and Sabrina steps away from the door. "Fine but I'm not going to take part in this. If I need to kick him out, I'll be in the kitchen." Sabrina says and she shoots a deadly glare at Jack before she walks into the kitchen. Jack closes the door behind him and he walks to me. "I'm sorry." Jack says. "I was getting to nosy." Jack continues. "Jack." I start but he cuts me off. "I really like you Lucy and." I don't hear the rest of it. Like. The word is banging in my head. He doesn't love me. "Lucy?" Jack says and I snap out of my thoughts. "Yeah?" I ask. "Did you hear me?" I nod. "Well? Would you give me another chance?" Jack asks. I look at my feet before I meet his eyes again. "I think we are better off as friends." I say ice-cold. "Okay then."Jack says and he walks towards the door. "I'll see your around." He says and he walks through the door and he closes it behind him. "Just friends." I mumble. Sabrina walks to me. "How did it go?" I shrug. "Just friends."