"Feeling better, mate?" he asked me, not taking his eyes off of the curly haired lad.

"I think..." I sighed. "As better as I can get, I suppose. Niall calmed me."

"Harry and Fionna Bean are pretty good at calming a person down, too," he hummed.

"Can I hold her?" Niall was asking Harry desperately.

Harry, however, kept shaking his head, "You dropped my Lucy once, said my Jelly Bean was yours... you cannot hold her yet."

I chuckled, "I was so wrong about him..."

"What?" Louis looked to me in confusion.

"The day you told me Harry was pregnant..." I began.

"You yelled at me," he finished. "And said Harry would never be a good father."

"And that was a mistake," I nodded apologetically. "Look at the kid! He takes such good care of her. There's still a lot of things that he doesn't understand, but he sure does make a fantastic dad. He'd ever let anything happen to her, I'm sure of it. He's holding her so close, the way he still isn't chancing letting Niall hold her since he lost that bet and Niall told him he would take your baby."

"Harry's always been overly protective of Fionna," Louis said lovingly. "Even when she was still in his tummy, he'd eat healthy, he was always so careful. There was always his hand splayed protectively across his belly..."

"I'd be in the kitchen and I'd hear him talking to someone, even if Niall was asleep," I chuckled. "So I'd peek into the living room and he'd be curled up in the recliner petting his belly and cooing to Fionna... well, of course he called her Jelly Bean, at the time. His Jelly Bean, if I do recall."

"He really does love her," the older lad tilted his head. "But it's impossible not to... she's so perfect. My little baby..."

Harry had wiggled away from Niall, coming to sit by Louis, offering Fionna to him, "Niall will not take her from you, he is afraid of you. But he is not afraid of me and I do not want him holding her! Keeps trying to take our baby! You will hold?"

Louis' face lit up, and he gently slipped his arms beneath Fionna and lifted her up close to him, crooning, "Oh hi there, baby girl!"

Niall pouted, sitting on the other side of me, "I can't hold Baxter, can't hold Fionna. I just want to hold one baby, is that too much to ask?"

Harry pursed his lips for a moment, but then he sighed in defeat, "You have to be sitting... and I have to watch you. But only because you cannot hold your own baby yet!"

"Deal!" Niall gasped, and Louis placed a kiss on Fionna's nose before giving the baby back to Harry.

The younger boy looked nervous, but he motioned with his head for Niall to scoot further back onto the bed, and Niall did so, sitting Indian style and waiting excitedly. Harry carefully leaned, wincing as he stretched his stomach, and placed Fionna in Niall's arms. However, his arms still remained tucked under her, "Have to support her head..."

"Okay," Niall nodded, adjusting his arms and looking to Harry. "I've got her."

I chuckled as Harry reluctantly slid his arms out from under Fionna. He looked to Louis worriedly, and Louis stood to step up behind Harry and wrapped himself around the younger boy, his head resting on Harry's shoulder, "She's alright, lovely. See?"

Fionna was in her to-big pink onesie, her pink beanie, and was swaddled in blankets. She had her tiny fist pressed up against her mouth, and her eyes were open slightly, gazing up at Niall. Dr. Shell walked over, peering at Fionna, "She sure does seem content out of the incubator... I wonder if she's already developed the ability to regulate her body temperature."