Chapter 4

Getting into the car, I grabbed the camera.
"What's up guys? So we just finished filming what we were hinting at earlier, but all we are allowed to say is that it was for World of Wonder. So maybe that can help you guys kinda guess what it may be. It was really fun and I think you all will love it. How was it for you?" I asked gesturing towards Roy with the camera.
"It was so fun and I'm actually showing the real Roy in this video. Which I'm sure all of you will enjoy, cause I'm constantly getting tweets about how I need to show more affection towards Shane. Well in this video you all will see how I act when I'm not being documented constantly..." Roy looked over at me with a fake annoyed face.
"Hey the people want what the people want. The fans are clearly obsessed."
"Yeah with me and my good looks" Roy said looking into the camera giving a sexy face that was clearly meant to be funny looking.
"Yeah and that so anyways..."
"Hey!"
"I'm kidding. I think that was the first time I have successfully made a joke about the one and only Bianca Del Rio!" I said with a huge smile on my face.
"I'll give you your moment Laganja." Roy replied.
"Thanks babe." I said quickly pecking his lips before giggling at his joke.
"God that was ridiculous." I said under my breath going back to the Laganja situation.
"See you guys saw 5 minutes before I snap, when in reality it was 2 f*cking hours of that b*tch moaning." Roy explained.
"It's true. But she's great now."
"Yeah amazing performer. Check her out if she comes to your town!"
"So anyways we have a gig tonight hosting for something right Roy?" I asked looking through emails on my phone trying to find the information.
"Yes we are co hosting for a drag race viewing party. Tonight is the All That Glitters Ball episode. I remember vaguely some things that happened, but we will see. It should be a good time!" Roy stalled as i finished finding the email.
"Yes we have to be there at 7:00 and it is currently 4:00 so we need to get home and get ready. I may know how to do sexy but a little makeup never hurt." I explained as we pulled out of the parking lot.
"I think you do sexy 24/7 with or with out makeup. But that's just my opinion." Roy slyly commented.
"Yeah. Yeah. Just drive Mr. Romance. We will see you when we get home."
***********
After we got home, both of us immediately started painting considering New York traffic was quite awful at this time of day we were running a little behind. Outfit wise we were set though. For the shows that me and Bianca do together we coordinate colors, because it looks good in photos and I'm into the cute couple stuff. Roy being the seamstress he is made us a couple sets of outfits to wear for the few times we of get to shows together. Normally the one of us is working and the other tags along for support and stuff like that, but since tonight was a joined gig we were wearing coordinating outfits. Gold and black is one of my favorite color combos and we had a set with those same colors. Roy made me a gold and black sequin peplum style dress with black netting for sleeves to show a heart neckline embellished with gold studs. Ever since We have come out as a couple Bianca's style has defiantly been toyed with by me that's for sure. Roy and Bianca both have amazing bodies and everyone and their mother know he should show it off more. Luckily for the rest of the world I have been able to coax Roy into trying some new things. Now every night isn't all bod, but just trying new styles of dresses always mixes things up. So she made herself a short 50s style dress that hits a little above the knee. It's black with a gold glitter fabric layover. The gold material is similar to the gold fabric of the dress she wore on drag race. It's an absolutely gorgeous dress that looks fabulous on Bianca.
"B you ready?" I asked yelling up the stairs while I pulled out my camera.
"Yeah hold on I'm putting on perfume. I'll be down in a minute." She replied.
"Hey guys so we about to head out for the viewing party. I do have to say that the challenges in tonight's episode were really fun to do. Even though sewing is not my forte it's still really fun to create outfits. But when you have the best seamstress in existence competing against you it's a little tricky making your clothing look good." I said starting another snippet for the vlog.
"Oh please. I'm no where near the best seamstress and it's not my fault you can't sew." Bianca snapped playfully at me as she made her way down the stairs putting on her earrings and holding her heels.
"You look absolutely beautiful if I do say so myself. Drop deaf gorgeous as always B!" I said giving her a loving smile forgetting completely about the previous banter.
"Oh shut up. Thank you. You look stunning as well. Do you want me to show them." She asked gesturing towards the camera.
"Let's show them you first. Spin." I demanded her to show off her beauty. She was wearing a black short curly wig with the front section pulled into a puff. Hairline flawless as usual.
"Wigs great as always." I said after she stopped spinning.
"That's one thing I defiantly know how to do. Now you." She said grabbing the camera and showing me.
"Strike a pose. Strike a pose." Bianca said imitating Madonna. I did as instructed. I was wearing a short blond wig, usual for Courtney.
"Fabulous." B stated handing me the camera again.
"Well thank you for making me this gorgeous dress." I said turning the camera back on me.
"You're very welcome my love. You ready to head out?" She asked. I love when she calls me that. My love just sounds so meaningful. I know it's silly of me, but there's always one name you loved to be called.
"Courtney you ok?" Bianca asked and noticed and I was in slight daze.
"Yeah I was just taking in all your beauty."
"Yeah I got. Are ready or what?"
"Let's go. Goodbye guys we will film when we get there. If I remember anything from this episode it should be quite interesting."
"Most defiantly." Bianca stated after I finished and I turned off the camera. I began to walk out the door when I felt I slight tug on my arm and I was spun around to face Bianca.
"Your gonna have to stop doing that." B stated completely serious.
"What?" I asked in a state of confusion.
"Saying things make me wanna kiss you." Bianca answered pulling me in and kissing me lightly.
"I don't wanna ruin my lipstick." She said as we pulled apart.
"Well than you're going to have to stop being so flawless."I replied.
"I'm far from flawless." She said blushing from my comment.
"In my eyes you're perfect." I said kissing her lightly again. We pulled apart and stared into each other's eyes like a cliche romantic movie. I will never be able to comprehend the amount of happiness he gives me.
"You make me so happy." I said grabbing both of her hands.
"I love you too. But if we don't leave soon we are going to be late. Don't worry we can continue this when we get home." She stated giving me a smirk and walking out the door.
**********
We parked along the street a block or so away from the club. Walking calms my nerves so we always park a little bit away from the entrance so I have time to breathe.
"We got this. You ready?" B asked me grabbing my hand.
"I think so" I said holding her hand a little tighter.
"You and me..." She started.
"Forever." I finished and we kissed the side each other's hands to complete our pre-anything ritual. We both got out of the car and started walking down the street. I grabbed Bianca's hand and she interlocked our fingers. Since we do live in New York weird things roam the streets daily, so we rarely get strange looks which helps with my pre-show nerves. We continued walking hand in hand until we got to the club entrance and were met by huge number of fans. We waved and said hellos as we were ushered into the venue.
"Is there anything you guys need? Drinks?" The owner asked after showing us the table we were supposed sit at for the viewing.
"I'll take a madres and 2 shots of fireball for us." Bianca answered gesturing towards me when she ordered shots.
"I'll take a Corona, cause I'm classy like that." I told the owner who laughed at my pathetic joke.
"Feeling fancy ordering Mexican champagne." Bianca said after the owner left to put in out orders, and making me laugh like always.
"I'm so excited we get to work together again! These are my favorite shows to do. The ones I do with you." I said jumping slightly with excitement getting a chuckle from Bianca.
"I love working with you as well. And it means I get to see my red lipstick all over your face by the end of the night, which I find undeniably attractive on you." Bianca said grabbing my hand and rubbing my knuckles and making me feeling weak in the knees because he used his husky bedroom voice. I began to move closer to Bianca, but was interrupted by a waiter bringing our drinks.
"Thank you" Bianca said to the waiter as he walked away.
"You ready to get this show started?" She asked handing my a shot.
"Let's roll." I replied as we clinked our glasses and downed fiery liquid. We were handed to mics headed on stage.
"How the f*ck you doing New York?!" Bianca asked the audience with a shout as she always does. An overwhelming amount of applause erupted as a reply.
"Are you guys ready for tonight's episode?!" I asked screaming with excitement as well. Equal amount of cheers roared as before. A skinny boy ran on stage and began to say something to Bianca. She looked confused then seemed to understand.
"What?" I mouthed when she was done talking to the boy.
"We have to stall the tech guys was late." She whispered in my ear.
"Ok so it looks like we have to stall for a few minutes, cause the Asian was late to work and he has to fix the Toshiba sh*t they have back there in the DJ booth, so how about we take some audience questions?" Bianca asked over the roar of laughter that built after her joke and continued with applause in response to the Q and A idea.
"Ok so you with the blue hair." I called out as a the same skinny guy ran over with a microphone to the guy I had called on. I was hoping for descent questions since this was a viewing party and people were there to watch the show and not just to get drunk.
"What is both of yours favourite runway look for each other so far?" The twink asked clearly a huge fan of the show.
"Um... Well can we all just agree that those wings for the animal runway were amazing?!" Bianca exclaimed getting a huge response from the crowd. She looks at me lovingly and nods. After the yelling subsides Bianca began to talk again.
"But you could wear a trash bag and still look perfect." Bianca said to me in the microphone and there was a simultaneous awe from the crowd.
"See everyone Bianca Del Rio does have a heart." I said getting a laugh from the crowd.
"But back to your question, I liked her animal look as well. Leopard on her is quite appealing to say the least." I said looking over at Bianca with a smirk on my face. She laughed at me and began blushing like she always does when I call her sexy in any form or fashion.
"So I bet we answered your question perfectly. We find each other attractive in anything, which I consider a good thing. Next question?" Bianca asked moving the whole thing along.
"You girl with blonde hair and wearing flannel." I said pointing at the girl I was describing.
"Great. A lesbian." Bianca commented shaking her head in fake disapproval.
"I'm not a lesbian!" The girl said sounding somewhat offended even though she was in a gay bar.
"Yeah and I would tell you you're pretty but that would make us both liars!" Bianca shot back getting a great reaction from the crowd and had me in a fit of laughter.
"Im just ask the question. What's the best thing to come from drag race thus far for the two of you?" The girl asked still taken back by Bianca's accusations.
"Well traveling has been great for the both of us, but I do have to say the best thing to come from drag race so far is defiantly Roy. And I know we're in drag right now and we're supposed to be in character, but honestly I couldn't imagine my life without him. Not only as the love of my life but also as my best friend. So for me its having the opportunity to meet Ms. Bozo over hear." I said looking over at Bianca who was laughing at what I called her and then mouthed 'I love you' to me before she began talking in the microphone.
"Nice job Courtney! You ruined the illusion. Clearly no one was able to tell I was a man until now. Thanks I really appreciate." Bianca replied jokingly.
"But yeah I have to agree. We knew each other before the show but we had only talked once or twice. Getting to know Shane has been the best thing, and it's crazy to think that the power of television could lead me to find my partner in life. And like she said becoming best friends has been a life changing experience. So yeah best thing to come from the show was defiantly Shane." She said answering the question getting awes from the audience considering this was completely out of character for Bianca. I moved my way closer to Bianca even though we weren't but 2ft away from each other. I grabbed her hand and interlocked our fingers. She slyly turned off her microphone, grabbed my face and kissed me softly but full of passion. I couldn't hear anything until our kiss was broken by Bianca's smile which turned into her cute giggle that I love so much. She turned her microphone on but whispered in my ear because the crowd was still in a frenzy over our kiss.
"I just wanted to let you know that you make me the happiest person on the world. And that I've never love anyone more in my entire life. Shane I love you so much." She whispered to me.
"I love you too. And I'm so glad that this show has brought me to know the love of my life. And is there red lipstick on my face?" I whispered back as the crowd was slowly but surely calming down. Bianca started laughing which had me a little confused.
"What? Is there really lipstick on my face? I meant that as a joke!" I said to Bianca who was still laughing.
"Here hold on." Bianca said grabbing the powderpuff she had on the table we were sitting at which was conveniently right by the stage. She came back and lightly wiped off the lipstick and began powdering the sh*t out of it to help cover it up slightly.
"I told you seeing my lipstick on you face gets me excited and look what we have gotten our selves into." Bianca stated as she was still powdering my face, but I could help but laugh.
"Ok so now that she's covered in red lipstick I think I got the go on the video? Right? Ok! Here we go any last words Courtney?" Bianca said trying to move the show along.
"Just remember I'm Australian and my sense of humour is just different." I said as we began to walk off the stage.
"Yeah no it's the editing and your sense of humour, you're not an a**hole. Yeah. Yeah." Bianca said joking with me as we got off the stage getting many laughs from the crowd as the episode began. We sat at the table we were originally at and I could feel my nerves rising again. Bianca noticed my discomfort and interlocked our fingers and kissed my hand.
"Don't worry. Everyone loves you. It will be great." She said comforting me.
"I love you." She said kissing my hand again.
"I love you too and you will never know how much I appreciate everything you do." I replied kissing her lightly on the lips.
*********
After the episode ended, we had to explain how much we loved the episode and then we had to take m&g photos. We stood from our table and said a few words about what just happened.
"I would like to inform you all that Dela is still a c*nt... I'm just kidding she's my sister and I love her." Bianca said over exaggeratedly.
"Anyways..." I said still laughing at Bianca.
"I hold no resentment towards Darienne Lake and that even though her jokes are from the Internet she is great nonetheless." I said getting half laughter and half applause from the crowd.
"Thank you New York. You have been amazing as usual and we will be doing meet and greet photos in 10 mins. So we will see you soon!" Bianca said closing the show. She then grabbed my hand and headed toward the bathroom.
"B is something wrong?" I asked no reply. We enter the bathroom and I was slightly pushed into a stall.
"What's wrong?" I asked super confused.
"This is result of say things that make me want to kiss you." Bianca whispered in my ear and kissed me hard and full of passion. I felt myself melt into her, grabbing her waist and taking the kiss for all it was worth. After a solid 2 mins of consistent kissing I was out of breathe but didn't want the kiss to end. I broke the kiss and started huffing and puffing. I looked at Bianca who was smiling at me.
"Why are you smiling?" I asked considering I was gasping for breathe.
"Because I love you." Bianca said looking at me lovingly. I then attacked her with kisses. Our kissing slowly turning into half kissing and half laughing. And then full on laughter.
"Why are we laughing?" Bianca asked.
"I have not a clue. But I do know that if we want to fix our faces then we better hurry up cause we have like 5 minutes before meet and greet. And I look like I just blew a cherry jar so let's go." I said laughing and giving Bianca one last kiss. We headed out of stall.
"Here let me help you." Bianca said grabbing her makeup bag she had brought with her to the bathroom knowing the outcome of the events she had planned. She took a makeup wipe and lightly wiped of the lipstick. Replacing if with the heavy foundation she uses, which perfectly matched the coverage of my piled on MAC stuff. She then powder the sh*t out of it and it looked pretty good considering it showed the fact that I made out with a clown.
"There you go. All you have to do is fix you're lipstick." Bianca said turning to the mirror and reapplying her OCC lip tar to her lips. After she was finished and grabbed her face and lightly pecked her lips.
"I think I'll try red tonight." I explained blending out the large amount I got from Bianca's lips.
"Well you look beautiful as always shall we go?" Bianca asked offering a hand.
"We shall." I said laughing and interlocking our fingers. We headed out of the bathroom and made our way to the photo area.
"You ladies ready?" The photographer asked.
"Yeah let's do it." We both said.
********
After countless photos and hugs we had two people left who seemed to be a couple. The two men walked up to us full of excitement. As they came up to us I saw their shirts.
"Omg those shirts are so cute!" I said.
"Thanks!" They said in unison. Bianca walked back to me after talking to the club owner.
"Hey guys! What's up?" Bianca greeted them while grabbing my hand and rubbing my knuckles. It was just her way of showing affection if we're talking to people.
"Look at their shirts!" I said rubbing Bianca's knuckles back.
"I'm the Bianca to his Courtney. I'm the Courtney to his Bianca." Bianca read out loud and said how cute the picture was. The one who was Courtney had me with pecks lips facing the other shirt. And the opposite with the Bianca and a Bianca and pecked lips. This made it looked like we were about to kiss.
"You guys are awesome." We said to them. I noticed that one was blonde and one was brunette, which made the shirts even more accurate.
"Thanks. You both are our favorite people ever. And we look up to you as a power couple and just how you treat each other is really sweet." The clearly nervous blonde rambled on.
"You are the Courtney." Bianca said giving her classic disappointed look. The blonde started laughing.
"Not a compliment. Not a compliment." Bianca replied with a serious face.
"Hey!" I said laughing at her response.
"I'm kidding. You're special babe. Very special." She said hugging me and kissing my cheek.
"Was that a read?" I asked laughing.
"Would I ever do such a thing? You must be mistaken." She said sarcastically.
"Yeah yeah smart ass let's take these pictures." I said little slapping Bianca's back side making her jump slightly.
"Um... We were wondering if we could take two photos?" One normal and one with us couples kissing. It might seem like a weird request, but it would mean a lot." They asked.
"No problem. Let's do it!" Bianca replied gesturing for us to gather for the regular photo. The photographer snapped our smiling face moved on to their request.
"Ok ready?" The photographer asked as we got in position. We gave a thumbs up he counted down from 3 and I began kissing Bianca. I could feel our kiss break slightly with a smile coming from Bianca. I tried to keep my smile in so at least one of us would be doing something remotely close to kissing each other.
"Ok you guys are good" the man behind the camera said.
"Can we see it?" We all asked curious if it looked ok.
"Yeah here." The man replied stepping back from the camera so we could see. In the photo both Bianca and the brunette boy had smiles breaking the kiss which I found hilariously adorable.
"Look both off you are smiling in the kiss." I pointed out seeing Bianca half smiling half blushing.
"Hey I told you I was the Bianca." The brunette boy said making us all laugh.
"It was great to meet you both." We said to them as they left.
"Thank you so much. This was a dream come true!" They said walking out of the club.
"God I'm such an idiot for you." Bianca said grabbing me by surprise and kissing me hard. I instantly melted by just the touch of our bodies together. I was hit with a shock of passion that I always get when we kiss. After kissing for several minutes we slowed down remembering we were in a club. We slowly broke apart staring into each other's eyes.
"And I'm just an idiot, who fell for a clown. Can't get more original." I said this time taking her by surprise.
"I wouldn't want it any other way." Bianca said taking my hand and walking me out to the car.