small note but please read

I want the date to ne like super long. Im talking like almost 3 thousand words.  So I'm going to write 1,000 tonight 1,000 tomorrow, and finish up the chapter on Thursday. So I also have to say that the book might be coming to an end. Possibly 10-12 more chapters. But I want to thank every 20.1 K people who have either read the book or added it to their library. This is more reads than I expected from a book that wasn't in a pile of other similar works like Rejected at first sight has like a thousand other  versions. Divergent high has all kinds of other types of it. And then theirs my sad lonely hunger games fan fic. their are a lot like that too. But I think when I finish this I'm going to spend the rest of the time on my other account till I finish hat one then I'll come back here and probably write a fan fic for one of the 5SOS boys. (Probably Luke)

So yeah I hope you don't mid but I want to get one more good   malson chapter before I get onto the main plot of the story. Masons roll as king. If you have any idea's for the date please comment because I don't live in London, I have never been to London, I know like two things about London. SO please if you've been there or live there please comment fun things for them to do.

Well that's all I wanted to say so I hope you're ready for Thursdays chapter.

Bye