Chapter 20

Mason POV

I watch as everyone charges into the woods. I count a few seconds before charging in myself.

I jump over a log and shift mid air and run through the woods. I see every one fighting and I jump onto the first 'hunter' I growl in his face before ripping open the blood pack I jump off of the person and two bullets hit my back. I turn and see the person who shot me. She drops her gun and starts running away. I gain up on her and tackle her. She turns over and I rip open the stomach blood packet.

I look around and all the 'hunters' are gone. I howl into the air and everyone else in the pack follows. I run back into the clearing. I shift and stand up. Shorts appearing around my waist. Apparently if I concentrate really hard I can choose what I want to appear it happens. Thank you moon goddess.

"Do you think that exercise helped you if we actually have an emergency were hunters would shoot silver bullets tipped in wolves bane?" I ask walking back and forth. Everyone says yes.

"Okay quick warm down mile run. then go to either the weight room, yoga room, or the boxing gym, work out for an hour." I tell them and they start their run.

I walk over to the poarch and grab my towel and wipe the sweat off my forehead.

"Mason! Mason!" I turn around and all of my friends are running towards me.

"What? What happened?" I ask concerned.

"Malia! She's gone. Something happened. Some one took her." Parker says out of air. (a/n #whereisMalia)

"What! What do you mean some one took her. Cameron you're in all of her classes I told you to watch her!" I yell getting mad.

"She went to the bathroom and never came back. I don't know what happened I'm sorry." She says and tears start to fall down her cheeks. Nico wraps her in a hug and whispers words in her ear.

"Does anyone have her backpack?" I say and look at the ground.

"Here," Payton says and hands me her back pack.

I dig through and pull out her gym bag. I take out her shirt I tak in her smell and immediately know where she is.

I put everything down and start to run around the pack house and into the woods. I shift and go to the left.

After a few hours a take a small 10 minute break and get a drink at a pond. I take a deep breath and start to run again. I make it Into the clearing and walk up to the pack house door. I shift back to my human form shorts appearing around my waist again. I bang on the door. The door swings open.

"Alpha Damen I need to talk to your son." I demand.

"Why would that be?" He asks and leans on the door frame.

"I think your son took my mate." I tell him and he steps aside. I run past him. I studied the blue prints for this house. I know this place like I know the back of my hand. I run straight into Ryden's office.

"Alpha Mason! What are you doing here?" He says looking up from his school work.

"Where is she?" I demand and he raises his eye brow.

"Who are you talking about?" He asks genuinely confused .

"Malia... my mate. I tracked her scent here." I say and point to the ground referring the house.

"I can assure you I have been here all day." He says and stands up.

"So you haven't seen her." I ask and start to catch my breath.

"No I haven't I'm sorry." He shakes his head.

"I can help you look for her though." He says and comes from behind his desk.

***

After searching all day her scent ended by a small town. We walked around for a bit before I recognize her scent by a old warehouse.

"Well what do we do do we- and your opening the door." Ryden says but I open the door before he core finish.

"Malia!" I shout.

"Do you really think she'll answer is like I don't know, her mouth is covered." He says.

"Thank you captain obvious. It would help if she knew we were here." I tell him and walk around.

"Do you see that." He says and points by a corner.

"What?" I turn around and try to see where he's pointing.

"Right their." He points and their is a faint glow by a hallway.

We look at each other and begin to walk down the hallway.

We make it all the way down until theirs a door. Their is a bright light coming from a hole on the door.

I try to push it then I try to open it but it doest move. I pack up a few step and run at it. I ran into it with my shoulder and it breaks. Oh old wood doors. You are terrible.

"Malia!" I yell and we race down the stairs.

I see her, she's tied up and their's duck tape around her mouth. Hey eyes are wide and she's sounds like she's making sounds. She starts to shake her head trying to move.

A gun shot goes off and Ryden falls behind me. He groans and holds his side.

2 more shot goes off and I feel a sharp pain in the back of my leg and the back of my shoulder. I let out a strained yell.

"Malia." I groan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for shortness but I stink at these type of chapters.

So if you would like to write the chapter for tomorrow. please do. I can use all the help I can get.

I'm kinda running out of ideas so please comment some ill give the person full credit for the idea.

Well I don't know what to say so please

Comment

Vote

&Follow

Bye😘