Chapter 7 Date pt.1

Mason POV

I scroll down my computer for possible movies we could see. I can for sure cross out that new Pixar movie. What the hell kind of movie is about feeling, who have feelings.

I've been at this for like 20 minutes and my date is in 2 hours. Maybe we'll just go play mini golf or something. Go bowling. I don't know I'm really stressing out. This is too complicated. It's not fair that guys have to pick the date place, get the girl, pay for whatever were doing, and then drive the girl back to her house. Like who came up with that. But I'm not going to make my mate pay for anything. She deserves the best anyone can get. I can't take her to the beach course that's like 1 hour away. Maybe one day I'll bring her to the beach and we can have a weekend alone. Maybe I'll just ask her what she wants to do out of all the choices I picked. Maybe she doesn't like movies. That would have saved a lot of frustration.

"Hey honey." My mom says with a laundry basket in her hands.

"Hey mom." I say with a little bit of frustration in my voice.

"Is something wrong." She stops and puts he basket down and walks back to me.

"No it's just... I'm trying to figure out this date I'm going on with this girl." I tell her and slump down in my chair.

"I thought you wanted to save your first date for you mate?" She she crosses her arms over her chest with a confused face.

"I did." I tell her looking at her with my head tilted back a little.

"Oh my god! Did you find your mate?" She does that weird girl thing where she brings her hands up to her face and covers part of her nose and her mouth.

"Yes?" I say. Oh gosh I know what's coming next.

"What's her name? What's she like? What pack is she in? Is her dad and Alpha? What's her hair color?" She ask spinning my swivel chair around.

"Her name is Malia. She's amazing, really nice. Uh she's not in a pack. No her dad isn't an alpha, I think he's a firefighter, Her hair color is brown." I answer her.

"Wait she's not in a pack? Is she a rouge?" By now her eyes are wide.

"No. No she's not." I breath out." I stand up.

"Well what is she?" My mom asks and I begin to slowly push her out of my room.

"I really have to get ready for my date so why don't your do your laundry." By now she's in the hallway. as I start to close the door she starts to stutter.

"Oh my god! Is she a human?" I close the door with her standing. I k ow it's rude but I can't talk right now. I have to get ready.

I go into my bathroom and start the shower. I head into my closet. I pick out a navy blue t-shirt and just a random pair of shorts.

I grab a towel and walk back into my bathroom. I strip out of my clothes and step into the warm shower. I wash my hair and body. I stand in the nice embrace of the warm water that bounces off my natural tan skin. I step out and wrap my towel around my waist after drying my self completely

I walk back into my bedroom and pull clothe myself fully. I pick out a pair of socks that go until a few inches under my knees. I pull on my sneakers or tennis shoes. I grab my phone, wallet, and keys and put them in my pockets.

I look at the time.6:45. Right on time. I grab my jacket and head to the garage. Lets do this.

***

Malia POV

As soon as I got into the house I was already planning on what to do. I decided I would take a shower. Put on my red plaid button down with my ripped jeans and light brown combat boots I would curl my hair and put on minimum makeup.