Chapter 23

Mason POV

Malia had decided to sty for the rest of the week to help me with doing things. She was going to help me with basic things like sitting outside the shower making sure I didn't fall, and helping me put my pants and stuff on. I don't really have much to hid. We already saw each other in our under garments. That was an interesting Halloween. We kinda just went back to controlling her shifting after the intense make out session. But anyway.

Malia was driving me. I was watching intensly making sure she didn't do anything to hurt my baby. My jeep goes down, I go down with it.

"You don't have to stare at me like that I know how to drive a car." She smiles and turns into the school parking lot.

"Yeah I know but I don't want anything to happen to it. It took me 3 years of working at Target to pay for it." I tell her and she continues to smile but rolls her eyes and hops out of the car and heads to my side.

"She helps me out and helps me put my back pack on then gives me crutches. I thank her and we walk into the school. We head to the Office because w need to make changes to Malia's schedule. She decided she didn't want me to be alone for the next week so she'll just change her schedule to match mine. Personally I just think that the mate bond is making her do this. Like something's are hard to control when it comes to the mate bond. Like when two days ago when they were calling me a piece of dog shit my wolf was hurt that Malia would say something like that about us and got sad and angry. So the mate bond made me do the actions I did without thinking about them. Which is why is till need to learn how to control it. Which stinks, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

The secretary lady agreed to change Malia's schedule and then we just left for Homeroom.

"So Mason as you know Thanksgiving is in 3 weeks, and I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house for the meal?" Malia asks. The teacher motions for us and only us to leave because of my crutches.

"I would love too. It will give me a chance to actually meet your parents." I smile and the bell rings and we head off to AP Social Studies.

"Okay and all you have to do is bring the pumpkin pie." She smiles and we take our seats right in the middle.

"Great, my mom makes a mean pumpkin pie." I tell her and she erupts into a fit of giggles. What the hell? That wasn't even funny. Oh is she? I bet she is.

"Um Malia?" I ask and she smiles. and nods her head.

"Are you experiencing any heat all over the body, Sexual attraction towards me, or lust?" I ask trying to remember the symptoms of heat.

"A little." Her smile fades and her cheeks burn red. I place the back of my hand on her forehead and I instantly pull my hand back. She's on fire.

"We gotta get you out of here." I murmur and start to stress. I've been missing a lot of school. Coach isn't going to be happy.

"Okay, um. I need you to raise your hand and say you don't feel good and have to go to the nurse." I say rushed.

"well." She says and raise an eye brow.

"I wouldn't feel well." She says in a duh tone.

"Malia this is not the time to be messing around. If you don't get the heat chambers you could black out and go into a coma." I tell her getting frustrated. The color drains from her face.

"W-what?" She stutters and I raise my hand.

"Yes Mr. Stone?" The teacher asks.

"My friend here is not feeling very well. Can I take her to the nurse. I say as calm as I can. He nods hes head. I hop on my crutches and grab her by the shoulder and take her into the nurses office. Life just doesn't go my way does it.

"What's wrong alpha? Is your leg okay?" The nurse ask and rushes over to me.

"Yeah I'm fine. But my mate is going into heat. So I need ti get her to the pack house like now." O tell her and a growls can be heard from my chest.

"But only one in 100 woman ever go into heat.?" She asks confused.

"That's doesn't matter. I just need to get her into the heat chambers. Even though it wasn't likely for a female wolf to go through heat every pack house is mandatory to have a heat chamber. The heat chamber is basically this big freezer. But with special couches and a tv.

She quickly scribbles on two sheets of paper and hands them to us and lets us leave.

I Get in the drivers side and Malia who by now is dripping sweat gets in the passenger seat.

"How can you drive. You have a broken leg." She says as if she's out of breath.

"I don't need two legs to press one peddle." I tell her and we race out of the school parking lot and down the secret short cut that I just recently found. In minutes we're at the pack house. I fling myself ignoreing the pain in my foot and help Malia out of the car. I Drag her all the way to the basement and put my thumb print on the door lock thingie and it pops open. Letting out a chilling cold breeze.

"Okay takeoff your shirt and pants." I command and she stands straighter.

"No." She says and wipes her hand over her forehead.

"Malia. I don't have time for this fight. Okay, if you want to not be in a coma just take off your shirt and pants." I command using my alpha voice. Her pupils dilate and she nods her head and takes the clothing off.

"Okay go inside. I'll be waiting right here for you. This will only last 5-7 days. Okay you'll survive." I tell her and kiss her temple. She smiles and puts hand over mine.

"I love you." He tells me and steps back into the freezer.

"I love you too." Once I finish the door swings shut and im left alone. On the other side of the door. waiting for my mate to come out of her heat. And god I already miss her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for the short and choppy chapter I'm going to start to skip a head more cause if I don't the book will hve like a million chapters. and I don't know I could write that many chapters.

but I would really enjoy a

Comment

Vote

&Follow

Bye