Chapter 3

Mason POV

We all sit around this table while everyone talks away with Malia. They all asks questions about New York and what it was like to live there.

She always answers. She's just so sweet and pretty. Ugh! She's human. She doesn't feel the mate bond. She doesn't even know my species exists. She doesn't know the supernatural is real. But you know just not with Sam and Dean.

It physically hurts to know that she could reject me and feel fine. She could just move on and live a normal life. As for me, I could die. And the likely chance of finding a second chance mate is like one in a billion. So you must know how lucky my parents are.

But how is it that she's human and is my mate. Unless a distant relative is like a werewolf or vampire or something this shouldn't be possible.

I look up from my cup to see everyone staring at me.

"What?" I ask a little confused.

"I asked what everyone's favorite movie was." Malia says....nervously?

"Oh...my favorite movie is the original Karate Kid." I say and stir my mush of frozen yogurt.

"What's wrong with you?" Issac leans over and asks.

"I'll tell you later." I mumble and he nods with an eye brow raised.

"Oh look at that is it 3:50 already." Malia says looking at the digital clock on the wall."I have to get home."

"Yeah me too." Cameron and Issac say in unison. They look at each other and Cameron blushes.,"bye." Cameron says and they both leave together. I guess they're walking back to the pack house.

"We should leave to. We have to this thing, At home, now." Parker says and grabs Payton's hand and starts to drag her out of the store.

"Bye Malia! By Mason!" Payton yells right before she's out the door.

"Bye." I laugh.

"Um..." Malia says and picks up her bag and slings it across her shoulders.

"Do you need a ride?" I ask her and shove my hands in my pockets.

"Yeah that'd be great." she smiles.

"Okay right this way." I move my arm and gesture to the door.

She smiles looks at the ground, and walks out the door.

***

Malia POV

I sit in his car has he starts the radio and Shut up and dance starts to play.

"So where do you live?" He asks and pulls out of the parking lot.

"235 reefs road." I tell him.

"Okay." he says and stops at a red light.

He looks out the window making his jaw line stand out more.

I don't know why but I feel this weird connection. I feel like I should know more about him. It's like my hearts telling me yes while my brain is eating a sandwich. It makes me so confused.

But he's like the perfect boy. The bad boy of the school that every girl swoons over. The guy who gets all the girls. The guy with the leather jacket and motorcycle. But he's not. He kind, he doesn't talk much, owns a beat up jeep, and to tap it all off he's mouthwatering. His forest green eyes and not brown and not blond hair but right in the middle. He has muscled but doesn't look like he's on steroids. He's got a deep voice but not like Michael Clifford deep but like Luke Hemmings deep. Ugh! He's too perfect! It's like he's was spawned by Shailene Woodly and Logan Lerman! (A/N *cackles in the corner*)

The light turns green and he turns right. His muscles showing.

"So... what was your old school like. Have any boyfriends." He asks looking to his left the right before going straight.

"It was nice. Very different from this one. As for the boyfriend, I had one in like Freshman year but he dumped me once summer came and moved to Manhattan." I told him. Why did I tell him all that. I barely know him.

Stupid crush!

Wait, crush. Aaahhh! Someone help me this boys taken my heart and I've known him for like 3 hours!

"He sounds horrible." he says and smiles at me.

"Yeah he was. And the worst part was his brother had to take us everywhere and would always make kissy sounds when ever one of us would do something." I laugh and he chuckles.

"What about you any girl friends?" I say smiling. He stops at a red light and turns to face me. He smiles.
Oh My God! He's got dimples! Can this boy get any more perfect.

Calm down Malia he's just a person. He's just a person not some supernatural being that makes him supermodelish. Because that would be crazy. He's no Scott McCall. Because when he became a were wolf, he became hotter, and wasn't such a dork. Funny that I make that connection since stiles girl friend's name is Malia.

But Werewolves aren't real, vampires aren't real, and their is no such thing as the supernatural!

"Actually no I've never had a girlfriend. School and Baseball Take up most of my time. I've got to keep up my GPA of 4.0 if I want to keep being Captain of the baseball team." He says and smiles a little.

"Aw, are you waiting for the perfect girl?" I put emphasis on 'perfect girl'

"Oh I fear I already found her." he tells me and becomes a little more serious then he was a a few minutes before.

What if he has found the perfect girl?

But why should I care it's his life.

I just can't help but care! I want to be his perfect girl.

What is going on with me?!
---------------------------------------------------

A/N

Okay so you all got a little view inside of Malia's mind. and the crazy fangirl she is. Her and Cameron should be great friends.

I hope you all liked the chapter. it wasn't great but I just whipped it together real quick.

Okay so I will post on the following days.

Sunday. Wednesday. & Saturday.

Remember that.

Edited by: hayhaydel
But I would really appreciate it if you

Commented

Voted

Or

Followed

Bye😘