This isn't a test

A/N:  I have to apologise for how long this was in the making.  My daughter was quite poorly and everything ground to a halt.  But she's back on the mend and things are running fairly normally again (as well as normal can be when you have kids, a hubby and a cat).  

Thank you so much for sticking with me and leaving lovely comments and hitting that little star button.  It really means a lot to me. :)

This chapter is pretty much rated 18+ all the way, so beware if you're not into that.  It does become apparent where it starts and it's pretty much to the end from there.  While this is not my first time at writing a threesome, it is my first time at airing it to an audience.  Suggestions or requests are gratefully received.

I hope you enjoy this.

Sang's POV

Something had woken me up. I shivered slightly, taking a few minutes to remember where I was and why I was so cold. An arm was wrapped around my waist and my legs were tangled up with someone else's. It came back to me clearly, the evening I had spent with Owen and then what had happened when we had come home. I tried to move my hands but my wrists were still tied, the memories of him dominating me made me shiver again.

I could hear a low whistling noise but it wasn't Owen, whose breath was chugging into the back of my neck. I frowned, fear slid through me when I realised someone was in the house with us. The overhead light was still on and I moved to wake Owen when it occurred to me that a burglar most probably wouldn't be whistling like that. I kept perfectly still, holding my breath.

"Owen! You go on at me about leaving lights on!" Sean's cross voice was a low murmur as he came into view. He stopped short, the look of surprise on his face at any other time would have made me laugh. As it was, I was terrified how he was going to react seeing us tangled together, butt naked and me tied up!

"Pookie?" He looked confused for several seconds and then it clicked. He must be tired for it to take that long.

"Sean," I tried to speak, but my voice cracked. I felt Owen stir behind me and then Sean was coming over and crouching in front of me and the confusion had been wiped from his face.

"You can't do this, Owen!" he said sharply, his fingers went to the tie around my wrists. He undid it and slid the material from my wrists and I flexed my fingers.

"Sean?" Owen's voice was groggy but Sean ignored him and concentrated on me.

"Have you got pins and needles in your hands or fingers?"

I flexed them again and shook my head. They felt fine, I hadn't been uncomfortable at all, but his words had worried me. Did he mean that we should have taken this upstairs where he wouldn't have to see it, or did he mean that Owen shouldn't have tied me up.

"Sean!" Owen was wide awake and sitting up swiftly.

"She's freezing cold, Owen and you had her hands tied still," Sean said and Owen grunted.

"God, Sang, I am so sorry..."

"I'm ok. I fell asleep and I'm sorry you have to see us like this, Sean," I said quietly, my face bright red.

"I don't care about that," he said quickly, stroking his finger down my cheek. "It's just not safe to stay tied up."

"I know, I know." Owen was shaking his head. "Sang, please forgive me. I had only meant to close my eyes for a few moments."

"There's nothing to forgive, I'm fine. Besides I'm quite capable of getting the tie undone and myself into bed. I only just woke up now."

Sean shrugged at us and then nodded.