All it takes is seconds...

I really hope you are all ok with this one. Thank you so much for sticking with me. :)

I hope to update again by Friday, but I'm going away for a week on Saturday on holiday, so there will be no updates until I get back.

Sang's POV

Erica stepped back to let me in and I said goodbye to Gabriel who jogged back towards my house.

"How are you Sang, are you ok?" she asked me as I came in.  She was shrugging into a navy cardigan, getting ready for a work shift.

"I'm fine, it was a shock more than anything.  Is Kota around, please?" I asked.  She nodded and picked up her purse.

"Hold on, Sang."  She turned and called for Jessica.  She came out with a coat on and a bag over her shoulder.  "I'm taking Jessica to her friends; just remind Kota he needs to pick her up at Jenny's at 7.30 pm, please," she said to me and I nodded at her.

"Jessica, honey, go and wait in the car for me," she said softly and Jessica gave me a wide smile as she passed me and went out the door.

"Kota is out the back, doing about a hundred press-ups... it scared him, Sang, he loves you very much."

"I love him," I told her, my eyes already drifting towards the back door in the kitchen.

"Just remember that Kota thinks he has to look after everyone.  That it's his job and when something outside of his control happens and it goes wrong, he still thinks it's his fault."

I looked back at her and nodded.  I knew what she was saying, but I think there was more to Kota at the moment and it was mostly my fault.

"Ok, if you get hungry, there's some wraps in the fridge," she said and gave me a smile before heading out after Jessica.

I moved towards the back door and saw that he was in the backyard doing push ups and counting.  His t-shirt was off and he was glinting with sweat despite the cold air.  I moved through the door quietly, but he saw me and jumped to his feet immediately.

"What's happened?" he demanded and came towards me.

"Nothing," I said quickly.  "I was up at the house, but I wanted to see you, Kota."

He sighed, and turned away to pick up his t-shirt.

"I need a shower," he murmured and moved passed me into the house.  I followed him, not knowing where to start or what to say.  He stopped briefly in the kitchen to take out two bottles of water and then he carried on and I followed him silently up to his room.

"Kota, I'm sorry," I whispered, watching as he put both bottles onto his desk, dropping the t-shirt to the floor.