1.0

I got to my room and shut the door behind me. I was glad my parents weren't home yet. I tugged the stupid flannel off and threw it to the corner of my room, I was so mad at him, infuriated even. How dare he? I mean I knew I was a bore but what did he expect? He made me a promise and broke it, and for that I wouldn't trust him. I should have listened to Anna. I'm so dumb sometimes.
I was thankful that Ashton was such a sweetheart. I smiled as I remembered his cute glasses and adorable dimples, he truly is a beautiful man. I blushed as I caught myself thinking about him and then shock my head in a futile attempt to get rid of the thoughts in my head. I sighed. In dismay knowing that Ashton would never really be interested in me and I had just got my heart broken by my best friends brother, who I had only known a few days now.

After slipping into my extremely comfortable silky pyjamas I collapsed onto my bed and shortly fell asleep, my head swarming of thoughts of the two boys I had only just met.

[not edited]

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like years or something but I just lost where this story was going. I'm on holidays now so I might update a few chapters before I start school again but probably none during school as its my last year and will be very busy. Also so sorry it's so short. If you read this long ass note I love you :) <3

~I'll be a dreamer 'til the day I die
And they say ohhh, how the good die young
But we're all strange, and maybe we don't want to change
I got guns in my head and they won't go
Spirits in my head and they won't go~