0.4

I put another spoonful of cereal in my mouth as I scrolled through my phone putting it down when I found nothing interesting.

Anna had left this morning in a rush, her mum, Karen has come to pick her up and hadn't looked very happy. I didn't ask knowing Anna would just explain later and the situation seemed tense enough as it was. Wouldn't want to add to the awkwardness as I seem to be the best at that.

I shoved another spoonful of cereal in my mouth, trying to eat a little quickly as I hated soggy cereal. I mean cereal should crunch not be soggy, that just tastes disgusting. 

I jumped up in shock as my phone vibrated in my hand indicating that I had received a message. I turned my phone off silent and went to check who it was.

An array of numbers showed up on the screen. My face scrunched up into a frown as I wondered who it may be. Reading the message gave that away.

Hi sweet cheeks. Sleep well?

How did you get my number?!

I snooped in my sisters phone :)

Why would you do that?

Because I wanted to talk to you ;)

That's creepy...

What? No it's not. So many other girls call it romantic.

Well clearly I'm not 'so many other girls'.

Hmm.. so you're shy in person but sassy through text? Let me ask you something baby girl, do I intimidate you?

No

Didn't your mother ever tell you lying is a sin? I guess I'll just have to punish you kitten.

I looked at the last message in surprise and utter disbelief. I gulped down some left over cereal that was still in my mouth and pushed over the bowl of now soggy cereal. I locked my phone unsure of how to reply. I got up from the breakfast counter and poured the remains of my cereal down the drain, placed the bowl and spoon in the dishwasher and decided to go up to my room after retrieving my phone and sliding it into my pocket.

[not edited]

Sorry this is short and shitty but I've been busy. I've noticed some of you commenting on my book 2 in this series, the Michael one and asking me to update. I'm sorry but I'll only start writing that one after getting nearly to the end of this one. Thank you so much for the support and this chapter is dedicated once again to @because_band_members as she knew the lyrics to the song that I put on the end of the last chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment as your comment could mean that the next chapter is dedicated to you!

P.S. should I enter the wattys? I'm not sure. Please comment here if you think I should :) thanks!

~For once why can't you just come and chase me
Dig up my grave and save my body~