0.3

I threw a piece of popcorn up in the air and caught it in my mouth for what felt like the millionth time. I sighed cringing when Anna's singing got louder. She was currently in my shower trying to imitate Ariana Grande's voice in Break Free, emphasis on the trying, she sounded more like a cat drowning in sulphur water. I looked up at my flat screen TV placed on my wall, it was paused at a random episode of Pretty Little Liars, a show both of us where addicted to. I huffed wishing she would hurry up so that we could both go back to watching the suspenseful show. Just when Anna's singing, or more like screaming, got impossibly louder her phone rang, supposing it was one of her parents checking on her I picked it up, answering it without looking at the caller ID. Big mistake. I put the phone up against my ear and said;

"Hello."

"Anna?" This didn't sound like either Karen or Andrew, it was the same deep, raspy voice from this morning, Luke.

"No this is Mango, Anna's friend."

"Oh the ginger from this morning in the kitchen right?"

"Ugh, yeah."

"How ya doin' sweet cheeks?"

"I, umm, I'm good."

"Good, good."

"Mhmm."

"Not very talkative are you darling?" He chuckled before continuing, "Just tell Anna to ring mom, she wants to check up on her."

"Oh yeah, sure. She's just in the shower now. Goodbye."

"Alright, alright if you're in such a rush. Goodbye, honey. Talk to you soon."

I sighed and threw the phone across the bed so it landed next to Anna's stay over bag. I curled my legs up into my chest and hook my arms around them gently rocking myself back and forth on my bum. Why did he make me so nervous? Well I felt nervous talking or even being near boys in general but I usually didn't have much of a problem as no one really wanted to talk to the weird, rich nerd that dressed like a 1950s school girl. I rolled over to my side reaching out for my phone that was on my nightstand, I grabbed it and unlocked it, opening the tumblr app I started to scroll down my feed to pass some time.

After 20 more episodes of PLL, a Disney movie marathon of Tangled, Brave and Big Hero 6 and a large pizza each and an entire tub of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice-cream Anna and me had quieted down and were currently on our phones our eyes filled with sleep and our stomachs stuffed with food. I yawned and locked my phone placing it on my nightstand and stretching my muscles before snuggling into my fluffy bedsheets and shutting my eyes, although not before whispering Anna a faint goodnight.

[not edited]

DOUBLE UPDATE! Because you guys were so nice and commented on the last chapter I decided to do a double update and this chapter is a little short. But honestly don't expect this much, I'm not usually in my 'writing inspired' mood.

Anyways this chapter is dedicated to __MikeyMouse__ for the lovely comment:)

~I've been searching for an exit, but I'm lost inside my head
Where I spend every waking moment wishing I was dead.~