0.8

I held on to him tightly as we sped down the streets pulling sharp turns, which scared the life out of me. As the park came into sight Luke started slowing down, getting me to relax a little and loosen my grip on his toned torso. He park his bike poorly in line with a bunch of others that I'm sure belong to a few of his friends. Letting him get off first he pretty much lifted me of the bike and placed me on my feet next to him, as my tiny stature didn't allow me to get off the bike myself. I pulled the helmet off my head, resulting in my hair sticking up all over the place. I handed Luke the helmet an as he secured it to his bike I tried to flatten out my hair as best as possible. Once he was done he turned around to me and smiled widely;

"Come on," he said, "we're already late."

I nodded and followed him into the park where the lingering smell of cigarettes and alcohol hung in the air. Once the smell started to thicken is when I spotted the large group of people. I gulped at the amount, I expected maybe 20 people tops, but this was a party at least 80 people in my sights and I knew I didn't do well with large crowds. Luke noticed my hesitation and turned to face me;

"It's ok, they don't bite, and even if they try to I won't let them."

I smiled anxiously at him but nodded my head anyway and walked with him over to the large group of people that had already spotted us and recognised the tall blonde beside me shorting greetings at him and looking curiously at me. I didn't fit and I was painfully aware. I was already starting to regret my decision, wishing I was lying in bed wrapped up in my duvet watching Orange is the New Black but as always my poor judgment had decided going out with someone I had barely met to a setting I was not comfortable in was a great idea. I shook my head and looked down, trying to hide my face behind my hair as I was so used to doing in school. As we got to the closest cluster of people I stood awkwardly slightly behind Luke whilst he chatted to his friends, once they had exchanged greetings he pulled my from behind me and introduced me, I was like a deer caught in headlights, my eyes wide, lips slightly parted, throat dry. So I just smiled the best I could and tried to act as normal as possible. Noticing my discomfort Luke bid them goodbye giving the excuse that he was going to say hi to other people there. Turning around and dragging me behind him. We stopped a few feet away from the group a few teenagers looking strangely at us, well, mainly at me.

"What's wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't give me that."

"I just I don't know, I don't fit in, I don't know anyone here. Honestly, I don't even know why I came, it was a bad idea, maybe I should go home." I started rambling.

"What? No, no, no. It's fine, you're fine, don't worry I mean do you want a drink? Might help you loosen up, yeah? I like having you here."

"But I'm stopping you from having fun with your friends, I don't want you to babysit me Luke."

"It's no problem really, come on let's get you something to drink."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"It's not? Come on I'll get you home safe, what do you like?"

"Luke I've never drank before."

"You what? Oh, ok, that makes sense really but still. I'll get you something nice not too strong, yeah? A bit of vodka? With a lot of mixer?"

"Ehmm..."

"Or do you not want to drink?" He looked at me with big, round, hopeful eyes.

"Will I be ok? I mean I guess I could try a little bit, right?" He nodded vigorously and ran off to get me a drink of whatever he said he was going to get me. I stood, looking around awkwardly not really knowing if I could approach someone and if I did if I had the courage to struck up a conversation. I wasn't built for social situations. My eyes wandered the crowd, studying the various faces of the miscellaneous people. I gulped realising the type of people attending this gathering of some sort, they were all your typical troublemakers, stoners, bad boys, punks, outcasts. The exact opposite of me. Scanning the crowns my eyes paused on a familiar face, Michael. I looked at the platinum blonde, his current hair colour that seemed to change each week, he was licking his bright pink plump lips, a red solo cup in his hand filled with alcohol no doubt. His eyebrow piercing bringing attention his beautiful emerald green orbs, he was laughing with a short, curvy brunette wearing a tight pair of ripped skinny jeans and a t-shirt of a band I did not know. I looked at her curiously, it was obvious Michael had an interest in her, which surprised me, I didn't expect her to be the type of girl that sparked an interest in him but it brought a smile to my face, her thighs were thick, hips wide, a dip at her waist and then her large breasts topped her short figure. Her smile was beautiful, she threw her head back laughs racking through her whole body, Michael looking down at her as if entranced by her beauty. She suddenly stopped her hand moving to her back pocket pulling out her phone and removing herself to a more secluded area to attend the call she had received. Her facial expression showed disappointment, she nodded and talked into the speaker. Once she had ended the call she went back to Michael who had been chatting to a boy near him and timidly told him something. I saw Michael frown but hug the short mystery brunette tightly before bidding her goodbye and watching her march off into the distance. I turned to look at my feet not sure what to make of the scene I had just witnessed, maybe she was his girlfriend, but if they were dating they would have kissed, maybe he's interested in her. I was deep in thought when a tap in my shoulder interrupted me.

[not edited]

Idk what to make of this chapter it's pretty bad, just a filler. I promise the next one will be better and have a little more action in it.

Please vote and comment as it could mean that the next chapter is dedicated to you!

This chapter is dedicated to .... portlandwants5sos1d for ha ring such great music taste!

~Yeah, all of my demons are kicking and screaming but I'll never leave them behind
Yeah, maybe I'm crazy but don't try to save me 'cause I've never felt so alive~