It Wasn't a Dream?

There's a bit of a spoiler for those who don't know who Tobi really is. I'm sorry for ruining any surprise D: Btw, I have no idea if anyone knows what the Akatsuki hideout looks like on the inside. I'm really just making it up as I go. I'm sorry for taking so damn long, I kept changing my idea on how to go and then I had to deal with my computer being stupid -.- Hope ya'll forgive me D:

__________________________________________________

Letting out an annoyed groan, I rolled over in my bed, trying to let sleep take over me once again. I have no idea why I woke up to begin with. The dream in the Naruto world was pretty cool, though I was kind of hoping it wasn't. I rolled over again, knowing my bed's big enough, only to fall off. I land with a grunt, just laying on my face for a few seconds.

How the hell did I fall off onto the ground? Where are all my pillows? I thought angrily, moving my head so it wasn't in carpet and lazily opened my eyes. I look at the pitch black wall for a second, closing my eyes in a bored way, only to snap them back open. I wasn't in my room?!

I push up with my arms, bringing my legs in, and look around slowly, my eyes wide in slight fear. Where was I? There was light coming from outside the door, which was on the other side of the room/bed, so I was able to see what was in the room. The room was pure black with red clouds, almost like the Akatsuki's cloaks, with the black bed in the middle of the room against the wall. There was a drawer near a door that looked like it lead to the bathroom, and there was also a closet a little to the left from where the bed was.

Everything was black and seriously plain, nothing standing out. Looked like a guest room. I slowly stand up from where I was crouched, looking down at what I was wearing. I let out a gasp. I was wearing the exact same thing I was in my dream! Minus the sword and the dress. Instead of the dress covering my body, there was a black cloth covering my chest with fishnets that go to the top of my stomach. I still had the skin tight pants on and I was barefooted.

I let out a sigh of relief, after I made sure nothing was sore. Hey, I had to make sure I wasn't raped or anything. Looking around the room once more, seeing my clothes were in sight, I slowly made my way to the door, not wanting to make too much noise for obvious reasons. Grasping the door handle, I silently turned the knob and pushed on it, popping my head through the small gap to see a hallway.

After looking both ways, I felt like I was in Mission Impossible as I snuck out and silently made my way down the hall, just picking a random direction to go in. I kept looking behind me, checking for followers, and would always press against the wall whenever a turn came up. While I walked, I couldn't help but beat-box the 'theme song' under my breath. To make it more real, I poised my hands like a gun, feeling like I was in wal-mart with my friends. Though we had nurf-guns rather than used our hands.

A few minutes later, rolling across the hallway whenever there was a four way cross or muttering bang bang, I had gotten bored with the rolling and started walking normally, still being cautious. I let out an annoyed sigh, "If this was the Akatsuki, they need to find better people."

"What the f--k would make you say that shit, bitch?!" An angered voice snarled, causing me to let out a yelp. I didn't even bother turning around, I just high-tailed my behind out of there. I heard the male say hey before hearing feet running. It surprised me that I was actually able to hear it, the steps were so soft and quick. I shook my head, sprinting to gain more ground away from the person. This was no time for that!

Turning a corner, I sneaked a look behind me. Yes, I know, stupid thing to do. In all the horror movies, the person dies after they do this, but I couldn't help it! I didn't get a very great look, but I knew he was there from the curses he was letting loose. Even more frightened, I look forward to run into a wall. Or at least I thought it was a wall.