Like An Idiot.

Ich bin heir! Don't worry, I'm still alive, more or less. I wanted to thank you for still being my fans, I am really sorry that I haven't updated in well.. Months! I don't want to give you a bunch of bull shit because, frankly, I don't think you'd care haha! An the other hand, I have a request! As a 'apolgy', I wanted to make it up to some of you, so I've decided to let TWO (2) of my fans be in the story! I'll tell you all the details at the end! OH and I do realize that Tobi doesn't actually come in until AFTER Sasori dies, but I'm making it a bit different. Hope you realized that ^-^''

__________________________________________

"Well... This isn't awkward at all." I muttered, looking at the ceiling as though it was the most interesting thing I have ever seen. It's not like I wanted to stare, though. I'm not that much of a freak. It helps to do something, on the other hand, when everyone was staring at you... Oh, it seemed that I have gotten ahead of myself. Well, not that far ahead. Maybe a few minutes, possibly 20... Anyway..

After I had snapped at the Jashin and everyone looked at me in shock, surprise, or anger, the one to break the silence had to be the blond haired bomber. Of course, he seemed to act like Pein was just a figment of his imagination by yelling, "Ahahaha! You should see the look on your face, Pinky!" Deidara laughed hysterically, pointing at him like he was a kid... Really? I thought that the Akatsuki were suppose to be all... Badass?

Hidan growled, taking a threatening step forward and opening his mouth, I already knowing the string of curses he was going to give out, but Pein's voice stopped him. "Enough, Hidan. Shut up, Deidara." His glare gazed over the two, making them instantly stop in their tracks. Seems like a glare from Pein was something to be afraid of. Though, I wouldn't know why. I mean, purple-gray eyes? I'd fine them very beaut-

My thoughts were cut off when his eyes gazed over to me, making me freeze. They were beautiful, his eyes, but I was wrong to not be scared of them. Well, fear wouldn't be what I was thinking. It's more the power he had behind those eyes or maybe it's because he has felt things I'd never be able to feel. They would show nothing to most, but I was able to see the flicker of amusement pass through along with the passing of annoyance, anger, yet a large of it was curiosity. From the way things were looking, it had to be... Well me.

Blinking in surprise, I gave a sheepish grin, rubbing the back of my head. I couldn't help but feel like Naruto when I did so, "Uhh... So how's your day?" If it wasn't for the fact that I was in front of killers, I would have slapped myself right then and there. Hell, I was itching to do it anyway! Who does that?! Asks the Akatsuki, some of the scariest S-Ranked criminals in the show, how their day was?! THE LEADER FOR THAT MATTER?! Ah, just kill me now if they aren't gonna do it for me.

Insert more weird looks, even Itachi rose an eyebrow at my question. Sweat-dropping, I dropped my hand from my head and felt the need to face-palm. Gawd, I'm a moron. It went silent again.. Damn, I hate silences. They were so annoying. I wish I could shove a spoon down silence throat and make him die. Really, no one needs silences. The awkwardness is enough to take up the silence. But an awkward silence? Are you trying to ruin the world, silence? HUH?!

Mentally shaking my head, not believing how far my thoughts could go,  I was able to notice that Pein had began speaking in an emotionless tone, causing the Akatsuki to follow orders instantly, "Into the living room, we need to talk." Everyone did as they were told, sitting in certain spots... Which is where we were now.

Zetsu was leaning against the wall, luckily away from myself. I rather not get eaten, thank you. Kakuzu was sitting in the chair in front of him, counting his money -when did he hear that Pein needed everyone, I have no clue-, while Hidan was seated next to him on the ground, a scowl on his pale face. I was, forced, onto the long couch that was able to fit four people, having Deidara and Sasori next to me. It wasn't a good idea, I could feel the heat on my face as I was quite close to Sasori. Obviously, I liked him alot!