So Much for Going Camping...

"No! Hear me out now! You're gonna listen to me, like it or not, right now! Hear me out now! You're gonna listen to me, like it or not, right now!" I sung, putting my arms in the air and just dancing around. My Ipod was plugged into my stereo and, being so loud, it felt like the room was shaking. It was freakin' awesome!

I kept doing this for the next song, Crawling, when my older brother stormed in. I pause for a moment and glare at him. Who just stomps in here without knocking?! Well... I do.. But that's not the point! I could have been changing instead of cleaning my room! Why does he look so ma- Oh... Suppose to clean my room... Damn.

"Alexandria! Get you're ass off the bed and clean your room!" He yelled, waving his arms around like an insane person. Someone needs to lock him up! "My ass isn't on the bed though!" I yelled back, making sure he could hear me over Linkin Park's smexy voice. Yes, a voice can be smexy. I had a thoughtful look on my face as I began thinking. What does smexy mean anyway? Is it like sexy and smelly put together?

My face screwed up, "That's weird!" I accidentally said out loud, forgetting that Ryan, my brother, was still in the room and just noticing that there was no music. "Hey! Don't touch my stereo!" I whined, tackling my older brother to the ground, who had turned off the music as I spaced out, and we started wrestling.

Let me tell you about my brother and I. As you already know, unless you're that stupid, he's older than me. I'm sixteen, hell yea I can drive!, while he's twenty-four, being about eight years older than myself. Yea, it's a large difference. My parents accidentally had him when they were still in high school and then they accidentally had myself a little later. By seventeen, Ryan had gone to court and gained custody of me. Haven't see my parents since.

I'm about 5'4 and weigh around 100 pounds. I have long gray hair that falls to my middle back, with bangs that could cover my eyes, and blue like eyes that seem to go darker further away from the pupil. No, I didn't dye my hair nor do I wear contacts, I'm just weird. Ryan has dark black, though it's clearly brown, looking hair with dark green eyes. They are just so awesome. He's about 5'11, he stopped growing haha, and weighs a lot! Like 165 pounds! And I should know, being the fact he's sitting on my at the moment.

"Argg! Get off me you fatty!" I groaned trying to push him off my body. He isn't really fat, most of his weight coming from all the damn muscles. I have a bit of muscle, or enough, but compared to him, I've got nothing.

Ryan laughs lightly, standing from his sitting position on my stomach, and helps me up. I let out a sigh of relief when he did, rubbing my poor tummy, "You're all to blame." I muttered, sighing lightly. Ryan only shakes his head, patting mine, "I came to tell you that I'm gonna be out with Margret." I couldn't help but roll my eyes. Margret is his girlfriend and a total bitch to me. Just because he loves me more doesn't mean you need to have a hissy fit! Stupid bitch... She doesn't like me very much.

"Aight, I'll be here. Well until I go to Ashley's house. Going to be gone for a few days, going camping." Ryan nodded, rolling his eyes, "I knew that retard. What are you gonna do while you wait?" I punch him in the arm before answering. "Well, Naruto's on tonight but it's just a rerun." Ryan raises an eyebrow, "Which episode?" I think for a second. I had just looked it u-, "Oh! It's the one where Itachi and Kisame come to get Naruto. Right before that one, though, it's the one where Naruto first meets Kakashi." I cross my arms, pouting lightly, causing him to laugh again. Ryan use to love Naruto, watching it all the time and caused me to fall in love with it. I usually watched shows like Fruit Basket or Bleach, yet for some odd reason I didn't see Naruto until Ryan made me watch it with him.

He walks out of the room, shouting back a bye and to clean my room. I yell back to go away before jumping back onto the bed. Instead of turning my stereo back to it's normal loudness, I turn on the TV. I let out an annoyed sigh as I start flipping through channels before landing on the opening of Naruto. Usually, Naruto Shuppuden would be starting to take over but, for some reason, the makers had stopped doing anything involving the second series. Dealing with idiotic problems like that one kid that wanted to be Gaara[1]. I mean, Gaara's sexy and all, but who does that?! Stupid.