I turned around from when I was talking and saw Dustin and Milan watching me with shocked expressions. Milan's mouth falling considerably to the floor while Dustin looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"What? Do I have something in my face?" I asked with a scowl of my own, quickly the two of the shaking their heads. I just let an annoyed scream out of me. My wolf wanted out, but I needed to be in control.

"Anyways sorry about that. Dustin thank you for bringing Milan back" I said my whole temperament changing, with a little smile on my lips.

He just chuckled and smiled also.

"Don't worry Leslie, it's not your fault. I'll do anything to help you" he said as he began to walk to my front. I just leaned in and gave him a warm hug. He was definitely what I wanted in a mate, sadly destiny didn't think of him as my mate.

"Anyways I'm gonna go now. I'll let know Jack of what Alpha Vandal wanted. You sure you gonna be ok with it?" He asked as soon as he stood beside the door.

"Yeah it's ok, if that's what he wants referring to my safety then do it. It just angers me about my dad removing me from the Alpha tittle. Anyways let him know" I said as he opened the door.

"Ok then, talk to you later Leslie" he waved goodbye to Milan as he leaned on the hallway.

"Bye Dus" Milan waved also.

As soon as he closed the door, and could listen his car driving away I let a groan out.

"Sis you need to take a bath" Milan said as he stood in front of me. I knew he was right, I needed to relax.

"Why don't we watch some movies when I'm finished bathing? Maybe make some popcorn and watch some scary movies. That would be nice won't it?" I asked, Milan nodding eagerly.

"Yeah it's been a long time since we have a movie night. I'll put the movie while you shower. Now go" he said pushing my back to the stairs. Laughing I sprinted to the stairs jogging up.

Opening my bedroom's door I let a sigh of exhaustion. I was so glad my brother at least made me smile and help me in this.

I instantly stripped from my shorts and top, grabbed my towel and headed instantly to the bathroom.

Turning on the shower, I let the hot water pour down to my skin. Burning me instantly, but the burn soothing my senses. I was on high.

As I drift in the bathroom, my mind traveled back to Dayton. His name rolled perfectly from my lips. I touched mine unthinkable, as I let myself think of his features.

His brown dark and intense eyes, his scruff, those plump lips, his sharp face. As I hate to say it to myself, he was exquisite and perfect.

The only thing that told me to go away from his grasp is his power and the control he had with his wolf. He was dangerous.

My father told me when the ten packs joined together, for the annual reunion. The annual reunion was a formal gala in which every Alpha, Luna, Beta, Gamma, Pack Doctor and the top fighters with some pack members joined.

My dad told me that when he came with his parents and wolves, they were instantly noticed and the atmosphere changed drastically. Tobias Parker, the alpha at that time of Shadow Woods, Daniela Parker, Luna of the pack and finally Dayton Parker, son of the alphas.

I never could go, dad was very jealous of wolves looking at me, and lusting about. I also didn't have the trouble of going, in that time I was proving myself to being the next Alpha of the pack. Since the Alpha mark was in my body, it is casual that the one who bears it, shall be the next in its blood line.