Chapter 19 - Sick Day

"I was getting some food, because I got hungry. And all of your doors were closed, so I assumed all of you were sleeping. And then I was craving for junk food and candy so yeah. I was hungry." She said, smiling like a 5 year old. I swear I'm dating one. But I love my little baby

------------------------

Your Pov

Like any other day, you woke up to Dinah's eyes fluttering at you. You smiled at her, and turned your back to her front. She pulled you close to her and wrapped her arm around your waist, tangling your legs in each others.

"Nooooo. I want Y/N cuddlessss!!!" Dinah whined. You laughed to yourself and turned to face her. She leaned her head against the crook of your neck and sighed. You could feel her hot breath onto your neck as she started nipping on it little by little. You chuckled and looked at the bright red numbers on your digital clock on the night stand that read 7:15 AM. After your half hour cuddles, you felt the sudden urge of a wave of sickness taking over you.

"Dinahhhhhh!!!!" You hollered at her. She quickly rushed to you as you felt beads of sweat falling down your face. She looked at you with worry and quickly placed a hand against your forehead.

"Shit. You're burning up, princess. I think you have the fever." She said. You sighed and lied back down in bed. You felt the bed lower and felt someone wrap their arms around your waist.

"But I don't wanna be sickkkk!!!!" You whined at Dinah and face planted yourself onto the pillows. She chuckled at how immature you were acting, and kissed you on the back of your head. She left the room, leaving you with an aching body to suffer with. About five minutes later, she came back with a bag full of supplies to help you get better.

"Okay. I got some cough syrup, (THAT SHIT IS NASTY) pain killers if you start having headaches, tums for tummy aches, a hot pad, ginger ale, and chicken soup." Said Dinah, putting everything in front of you and felt your forehead again, and adjusting your pillow so that you could sit up and eat.

"And my princess, if anything goes wrong just call Camila because she's having a sick day aswell. Just make sure you both don't get into trouble, okay? And--"

"NO SEX IN THIS HOUSE WHILE WE'RE GONE!!!" Screamed Ally from the bottom of the stairs. The both of you laughed and said your last greetings before she headed off to do some recording. After they left, Camila walked into your room with her blanket wrapped around her entire body and sat beside you. She sighed and leaned on your shoulder as you both sat in the comfortable silence with the tv quietly blaring in front of you both.
-------

You stirred awake as you heard soft snores coming from beneath you. Looking down, you realized that Camila was dead asleep on you. You could feel something going on in your stomach that made you feel unpleasant.

"Camila?" You poked her cheeks and she still didn't move.

"Baby Camzzzzzz. You have get up now. I really need to use the washroom." You said, biting you lip. She slowly battered her eye lids at you and yawned.

"Goodmorning baby. How are you feeling?" She said smiling. You quickly covered your mouth before you cold launch anything out. Camila quickly understood what that meant and rolled off of you and shot out of bed.

You quickly ran into the washroom and hurled everything out into the toilet that smelt like vile. Camila quickly ran to your side and held your hair back, rubbing your back. After everything that you ate an hour ago was in the toilet, you brushed your teeth in the sink and slowly walked back to bed.

"Y/N baby are you okay?" Asked Camila. You hid underneath the blankets feeling groggy and weak.

"I feel like someone took my entire body and replaced it with a dead soul." You replied. She layed beside you and kissed your forehead.

"But babe. You don't even sound sick. Why are you here really?" You asked, looking into her brown orbs. She smiled and looked back down at you.

"I just wanted to spend my day with you. And don't worry about recording. I already finished mine last week." She said and pecked your lips.

As you and Camila spent the day cuddling and fighting over whether SpongeBob SquarePants is better than Pokémon. But you settled it out with more cuddling and eating.

Normani's Pov

When we came back home from recording, the girls and I noticed how the house was way quieter than usual.

"Y/N!!!! CAMILA!!!! WHERE ARE YOU LITTLE BOOGERS!!!" I yelled out, hearing my voice echo around the house.

"Guys. Is it just me or do you guys notice that the house is a bit quiet?" I asked. I turned around and saw that the girls were already gone, searching the house for Camila and Y/N.

I joined along and searched upstairs. I looked in all of the bedrooms, until I realized one hiding spot they always go to. I slowly tiptoed to the closet that had a small door leading to another room. I opened the closet and there I saw a blanket covering two giggling lumps.

"Oh no. I think one of them found us." I heard someone whisper. I stood in front of them and saw Y/N peak her head out and make eye contact with me.

"Hi Baby." I waved to her and smiled. Camila took off her side of the blanket and sighed.

"Busted."

I called the rest of the girls upstairs and pointed in the closet where Y/N and Camila were about to escape.

"Jesus Christ you immature children. Get out of the closet and come eat downstairs." Said Lauren and chuckled at the both of them.

They quickly shared a look and nodded at each other and raced down to the kitchen for food. We all followed them down to the kitchen to see them rummaging through the bags, trying to find food with their names on it.

"Guys, calm down." Dinah said and laughed at them.

"AHA!!! I FOUND MINEEEE!!" Screamed Y/N. She's so cute when she does things like this. I went behind her and hugged her from behind,  running my hands up and down her abs.

"Don't touch the babygirl. She sick. If you wanna get sick go ahead, Mani." Said Ally. I rolled my eyes playfully at her and smiled.

I love my family.
---------
HI MY BABIESSSS. I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATINGGGGGG.  IT FEELS SO WEIRD TO BE BACK BECAUSE I ALMOST FORGOT HOW TO WRITE. BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU FOR THE RECENT VOTES AND SUCH. I LOVE YOU BABIESSSS ❤❤❤❤

AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTH OF JESUS DAY. 

-Much love, Z ❤