You Should've Known Better - Chapter 18

Dinah's Pov

I was taking a stroll in the park with Y/N and the girls, wandering around. The beach happened to look quite empty today, so we walked down to the sandy waters.

"My god. I almost forgot what the ocean smelled like. I miss it. Just like how I miss you guys..." Y/N said. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"It's okay, darling. Everything will be okay." I replied. She laid her head back on me and nuzzled into my neck. It had been about two hours since we've eaten, and I'm already hungry. 

"CHIPOTLE!!!! HERE I COME!!!" I screamed and marched away like a solider. The others laughed at me as I continued to march. I heard her laugh. The exact same laugh I've been waiting to hear for five months. 

Normani's Pov

While we packed into the car, I turned up the radio to a random song. It happened to be What Do You Mean by Justin Bieber. Camila and I instantly looked at each other and started screaming out the lyrics.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? YEAHHH WHEN YOU NOD YOUR HEAD YES, BUT YOU WANNA SAY NO. WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

About thirty seconds into the song, everyone started to jam out, ending up slapping others in the face or posting on Snapchat. Mostly Dinah though. I looked over to Y/N and stared at her for what seemed about five minutes, but felt like a life time. She was having the time of her life.
--------------

Camila's Pov

When we got back home, I took off my shoes and saw something crawl from underneath my shoes. I crouched down to inspect the crawling thing. It jumped onto my leg and started crawling up I screamed and slapped it off my leg, running into one of the girls, holding onto them.

"GET THAT THING AWAY FROM  MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

The other girls laughed at me, while Y/N came to the rescue and stood in front of me. She crouched down, and screamed as well.

"HOLYYYY SHIITTTT. THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY I'M GETTING THAT!!!" She waddled over to Dinah and clutched onto her back.

"What're y'all scared abo-HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, LORD PLEASE SAVE ME. I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!!" Screamed Ally. The other three girls went to have a look, and followed suit by screaming.

Sandra and Mackenzie came down a few minutes after to see what the whole deal was about, and scooped up the insect with a cup and paper.

"Jesus Christ! Its just a bug!! Why are you guys so scared of a bug?!?!?" Said Mackenzie, walking off.

"THANKS, BUTTFACE!!!" Screamed Y/N. I giggled at her and kissed her cheek.

-------------------------------

About around 11:30 at night, the girls and I were upstairs and heard a noise coming from downstairs. And us being oblivious, we run into each other in the middle of the hallway with our phone flash lights huddled into one group. 

"Did you girls hear that too?" Whispered Ally. We all nodded and headed downstairs, being cautious of any damage. Everything looked perfectly fine, except the fact that the kitchen light was on and rustling could be heard. I waited as Dinah grabbed a baseball bat from the closet and held it up, walking ahead of all of us.

"WHO'S THERE?" Lauren screamed. I peeked out behind Dinah and saw someone dressed in a dinosaur onsie crouching on the counter,  with candy and junk food surrounding the floor, reaching for something on one of the high shelves. The person turned around with a chip bag hanging from their mouth, by their teeth.

"Y/N? What are you doing?" I asked.

"OH! HI THERE! I DIDN'T MEAN TO WAKE YOU GUYS UP!" She said excitedly. She hopped down from the counter and stood in front of us. 

"Cutie, we weren't sleeping. But anyway, what were you trying to do?" I asked. She hummed in response and cuddled into Normani. I looked at her like she was crazy and picked up all the food that was scattered around the floor and placed them back on the island.

"What were you doing, baby?" Dinah asked, placing the baseball bat beside the doorway. She giggled and sat criss-crossed on the couch and nibbled on some candy in her hand. 

"I was getting some food, because I got hungry. And all of your doors were closed, so I assumed all of you were sleeping. And then I was craving for junk food and candy so yeah. I was hungry." She said, smiling like a 5 year old. I swear I'm dating one. But I love my little baby.

We spent the rest of the night eating and watching movies until everyone passed out on the couches.

----------------------------------

OKAY, I KNOW ALL OF YALL WERE WAITING FOR ME TO UPDATE SINCE FOREVER, AND I APOLOGIZED. THE DEVIL HAS RETURNED AND YEAH. ITS CONSUMING ALL OF MY TIME BECAUSE OF HOMEWORK AND SUCH. SO I APOLOGIZE IF THIS CHAPTER WAS RUSHED I TRIED MY BEST, SO DONT BLAME ME PLEASE.

I LOVE YOU, MY CHILDREN. <3

-Zelda