Chapter 12 - HAPPY PRANK DAY!

Your POV

Today was the day. The day that we put our plans in action. I quickly woke up Dinah at 5:30 in the morning and headed out to buy our materials.

"Okay. I'll get the pasta sauce, hair dye, and some other stuff for the mixture." You say, grabbing a basket.

"I'll get some other things Kay?" She said, Dinah, kissing your cheek before she ran off. You then ran off to the 'canned foods' isle, quickly grabbing two large cans of tomato sauce, then grabbing red hair dye that's very affective, and that looks like Normani's shampoo.

"HOWEEELODELEEEEEEE!!!!" You called out, earning stares from the workers.

"HOWEEELODELEEEEEEE!!!!!" Dinah called back. You both came together with your materials, and a bit of junk food. Well, a slight mountain.

"Dinah! How do you expect us to eat all of this?!?!" You chuckled. She looked at you innocently and smiling.

"I'm Dinah. You're Y/N. We both know how it'll end." She says, placing the items onto the conveyer belt to be scanned.

"Your total is $100.67. And how many bags--" she said before looking up at us. She opened her mouth, revealing a loud scream, frightening Dinah and I.

"Y-YOU-YOU'RE Y/FN Y/LN!!! EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT YOU NOW!!! YOUR THE LATEST TREND THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE WORLD!!" She looked to the left of me, screaming once again. "AND YOU'RE DINAH JANE HANSEN FROM FIFTH HARMONY! GOD, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!"

I laughed silently at her reaction towards us, smiling.

"Would you like a picture?" You ask. She eagerly nods while you walk around the cash register and take out your phone.

Posting it on Instagram and every other social media you use.

@Y/TN: Thanks to this cutie, @HarmonyoftheFifth for helping me with my groceries. Love you guys
--------

Dinah's POV

Once we got home, it was 6:45, which meant that no one was awake yet. You see, what we were doing was we organized by what the girls do each day. So, since Normani always takes showers once a day, we decided to change her shampoo into hair coloring.

Lauren and Camila are always staying up in their rooms, so we put large buckets of disgusting stuff inside, and when they open their doors. BOOM! It falls all over them.

Now Ally. Ally, Ally, Ally. The most innocent one in the group. Since we wouldn't be THAT mean to her, we just decide to steal literally EVERYTHING inside her room. No doubt that she'll murder us. But eh. Yolo.

After blending up a mixture of frozen vegetables, some leftover pasta sauce from Camila's bucket,ice cream, stale chips, and expired cheese, Y/N took a wiff, she instantly gagged at the smell.

"Holy fuck. That smells like literal barf. Lauren's gonna be smelling like barf. That's gross." She said looking at me. I nodded, pouring it into a bucket while holding my breath from the horrendous smell.

We went upstairs, where I showed Y/N how to tie up the rope to the bucket and let her do Camila's.

"Okay. Now, I'll go switch Normani's shampoo. You go start taking Ally's stuff." I whispered. She saluted me and ran off.

-9:50 A.M-

Your POV

Immediately, you run to Normani's washroom, grabbing her shampoo bottle and emptying it out onto a small bowl. Meanwhile, you hear the doorknob rattling.

"Shit" you mutter to yourself. You hug the condiments of the hair coloring to your chest and look around for a place to hide. OF COURSE! THE SHOWER! You're so stupid, Y/N. You crouch beneath the shower curtain, making sure you're not visible.

"If you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it, oh, oh oh." You heard. Obviously Normani would choose to sing Beyonce at this time of day.

When she left, you quickly did what you were told and ran out of there as quickly as possible.

"Alright, I'm do--" You said before turning around to see Camila with a cup of water in her hands, looking at you.

"Erm. Uhm. Hi?" You say. She gives you a smile and walks off, not flipping the bucket over her head. You run as fast as you could to Dinah's room where she was placing what looked like Ally's stuff into boxes.

"Holy mother of ducks." You breathe out. She turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"What happened?" She asked. You sit beside her and start packing along.

"Ran into Mila after I came out of Normani's room." You replied. She shrugged and smiled. You playfully punched her, and placed all the boxes full off Ally's stuff onto the side, so you could cuddle with Dinah until you hear screaming later in the morning.

-10:50-

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SLOPPY SHIT?!?! IT SMELLS SO BAD!!!!" You hear someone shriek.

Slowly waking Dinah up, you high-five her, grabbing water guns from under your bed and started spraying Lauren. She squealed in surprise and chased after you two.

About 5 minutes during the chase, Lauren was joined by 3 other girls. Luckily you guys wrapped up some water balloons.

"Y/N!!! GET IN!!!" Dinah screamed. You jump into the wheel barrow without a doubt, and start attacking them with the water balloons.

°^° Later in the Afternoon °^°

Ally's POV

I swear, I'm going to kill Dinah and her little minion. Even though she's the cutest thing in the world, she can be a really adorable monster.

Finishing up my unpacking, I went downstairs to rest my little body. Sighing, when all of the tenseness disappeared from laying down on the couch.

"Damn it, Dinah. I had spent 2 hours and a half just to put everything back." I said.

"Welcome!" She responded. Afterwards, Lauren, Normani, and Camila all came down with towels wrapped around their heads.

"I'm gonna kill you sooner, or later. I don't care if you give me a Poly beatdown. I'm still gonna kill you" said Lauren.

"Even though I love you, Cheens. Fuck you." Said Camila. I shot her a death glare, and she immediately shrunk down.

"But. In all days worth, it was an amazing day." Normani said.

It sure was.
----------------

YAY. FINALLY A LONG CHAPTER FOR ONCE! AREN'T YOU GUYS HAPPY? I KNOW I AM!!

Btw, Dedicate this chapter to marieltecson for the idea. Ily boo.

But yeah. If its your birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Love you guys. Vote, comment, share.

- Banana