Chapter 10 - First Day's A Charm

Ally's POV

She's so perfect. Every single little thing. From her little itty-bitty toes that wiggle around when she's tickled. Her legs that tangles with mine with when we cuddle. Her muscular toned stomach that kills me. Her soft protective arms that she wraps around me. Her face is so beautiful and soft. Her little freckles that show when she's frustrated. Her cute dimples that appear when she smiles. Don't even get me started on her soft, plump lips. She rocks the the most.

"AAAAlllllyyyyyyyyyccccaaaaattttt" I heard someone whine.

"Yes, baby girl?" I asked. It was my beautiful girlfriend.

"Can we go somewhere special today? Its our day to spend together after all." She sat on the stairs, pouting. I walked over to her and hugged her.

"We'll go to waffle house. Kay?" I replied. She jumped out of my arms, doing her signature dorky dance. I kissed her cheek and headed up to my room to get ready.

-3:30 PM-

"Babe!!! Are you ready yet?!?!" I called out. She came down in a cute, everyday outfit and raced to the car.

When we got there, we took a table for two, reading throughout the menu. Everything looked so good. I called over a waiter, and noticed him trying to flirt with MY Y/N.

"What would you like, ma'am?" He asked.

"Two original waffles with fruit on the side please." I replied. He turned over to Y/N, flipping onto another page, writing onto it, and then flipping it back to the page with our orders.

"And, what can I get you, beautiful lady?" He flirted. I slowly felt my blood starting to rise. If this little prick doesn't stop, then I guess I'll have to. Sooner, or later.

"Uhm...I'll have the same as her, please." She replied, smiling. After he took our menus away, he handed her that previous piece of paper from his order list.

I looked over and read it.

Hey Cutie,

My shift ends in half an hour. How about you and me can head around the back for some special time?

-Mark ;)

I crumpled up the piece of paper, throwing it into the nearest recycling

Total douche.

-4:50-

After we finished eating, we walked around the park, hand in hand.

"So, Ally. How have you been?" She asked.

"Y/N. C'mon. We're dating now. It's obvious that you don't need to ask. I'm totally perfectly complete with you by my side." I replied, tapping her little nose. She smiled at me, quickly yawning afterwards.

"You okay? You tired?" I asked. She nodded, resting her head on my shoulder. We walked back to the car and drove home.

Midway through the drive, I heard soft snores coming beside me. I looked over to see Y/N fast asleep. After parking, I took her inside to her room to lie her down. I softly sang to her, but befte I left I felt her pull me back.

"Ally....stay here....sleep with me.." Y/N softly mumbled. I nodded and got under the covers. Instantly, she tangled her limbs with mine.

It was perfect.
-----------
IM SORRY IF MY UPDATING SCHEDULE IS TERRIBLE. I KNOW THAT I AM OFF DATE, SO SORRY.

I'D LIKE TO THANK marieltecson FOR THE IDEA OF THIS CHAPTER SO YEAH.

SOME OF YOU MAY HATE ME CAUSE I DONT UPDATE CONSTANTLY, BUT BLAME SCHOOL.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! <3

-Smiles :)