I'm Back... - Chapter 17

Previously on Forbidden Love...

"Hi, ladies. I'm alive!"

"Y/N!!!"

---------------

Mackenzie's Pov

Right when I walked into that room, I could sense something good...Something...amazing.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD." I screamed. She looked up at me, chuckling with her arms wide open. I gratefully ran into them, pouring out an entire ocean. I couldn't stop crying. I mean, what would happen if she wasn't alive? Well. It's a good thing we won't know for a while. Hopefully...

"Y/N!!! HOLY SHIT!! YOU MADE ME WORRY SO MUCH ABOUT YOU, LITTLE ASS!!" Mark smiled, embracing onto Y/N's frail body.

"Y/N, darling. Are you okay?" asked my uncle. I looked at her cautiously, noticing something wasn't right. But it felt like everything already was. I held her hand in mine, while Mark held her other one.

"I have to tell you guys something. And you can't tell the others." she explained. We looked at each other, nodding. She described something that I didn't know could happen. She simply went to heaven.  She saw mom. She saw everything. I was eager to know about her story.

"But babe. What did mom look like? Is she okay??" I asked. She sighed and nodded, groaning a bit and holding onto her forehead. She said something about feeling light headed, so we left for the next group to go. I walked out with a smile plastered on my face, but dozens and dozens of questions swirled in my head. While we waited for everyone to get a look at Y/N, we left her three bouquets of flowers and a bunch of cards and small presents to help her feel happy. But something on the inside told me that something was wrong. It was something about Y/N.

Before we left, I could see doctors and nurses rushing down the hall past us. I looked over my shoulder and saw them heading down the same hall Y/N's room was on. I left the others and ran the same direction as the doctors and nurses, seeing Y/N's door wide open, tubes and wires stuck into her body. I froze at the sight. I didn't know what to do but beg for my sister and cry hysterically. I felt useless. I had no power over Y/N. I begged millions and millions of times, but they still wouldn't let me in. I had no power at all...

"Her blood pressure has decreased."

"Check her IV."

"Her heart rate has lowered."

I stood up and looked at the shadow that was towering over me. It was Lauren. She helped me up, and walked me back to the group. I was so shocked to say anything. Or even move. Before I could set foot to the outside world, I was pulled back slightly by my shirt.

"Hi there, Ms.Y/L/N. We have some news for you. So, if you could collect your group up, that would be much easier." said Dr.Nelson. I sniffled, nodding afterwards.

Lauren's Pov

While we were walking back to the parking lot, I turned around, wanting to make conversation with Mackenzie but she was gone. I left the other's and headed back to Y/N's room and saw Mackenzie on the floor beside her door,crawled into a sobbing ball. I decided to do the right thing and support her. I stood in front of her and held my hand out at her. She looked up at me with red puffy eyes and took my hand. I asked her a few questions, and lead her back to the group. 

"Hi there, Ms.Y/L/N" I heard which caught my attention. I rushed to Mackenzie's side and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. Dr.Nelson had some news that needed everyone's full attention. 

"Okay. So according to Y/N's monitors and such, her blood pressure had lowered because of the small amount of blood she has. We have gave her some medicine that can help a small bit with that, but everything in her body has lowered and slowed down. She's still active, but not as much as she was previously. This means that she won't be able to move as often, or have strong impact with her visitors. I am very sorry to bring this up to you folk, but we will do our best to keep her strong and active. That is all." He left us with a look of sadness and disappointment. I held Mackenzie in my arms and cried with her. This hurt us as much as it hurt her.

-------------------------

5 Months Later...

Camila's Pov

I can't believe it's already been five months since the incident. The last news we have earned was when Dr.Nelson I think, said things about her blood pressure, and her entire body lowering. The girls and I haven't given up yet. And I don't think we ever will.  I know she is a strong girl. I know she can fight through anything. She believes. That's something I love about her. She's so confident and brave. She never gives up until she manages to finish what she's doing. It's amazing.

Right now, the girls and I are headed to some pizza at Pizza Hut. We ordered a large pepperoni pizza to share, and some drinks. I looked around our booth to see a girl that looked similarly to Y/N sit across from us. I nudged the other girls by softly kicking their feet, and looking towards the mysterious girl. We noticed a waiter coming by, and we quickly looked away. Luckily, the waitress stood away from Y/N, so we could see her face. And I couldn't believe it.

C-Camila Y-You

C: Hello?

Y: Hey.

C: Y/N?!?! 

Y: Hi, Camz. Is everything alright?

C: UHM. YOU'RE IN A HOSPITAL. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE YOUR PHONE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW...?

Y: Oh. Yeah...About that....

I looked over to the girl and smiled brightly, to see her on her phone. I texted back happily, knowing the girl was her.

C: What is it, babe?

Y: They uhm...They released me two months ago...I'm sorry I didn't tell you or any or the girls. I completely forgot to text you because I still had to recover for about a month, and the other month after they released me, I spent to relax with. I'm so so so sorry. Please don't hate me.

C: It's okay, baby. I completely understand. And I bet the other girls do too. It's hard staying in a hospital for quite a long period. I'm not mad at you, either babe. It's a-okay!!

Y: Phew! Thank you so much, babe. I love you, my banana monster

C: I love you too, Y/N/N. But I have a favour to ask you.

Y: What is it?

C: Look straight to your left. ;)

I looked up from my phone and made eye contact with her. We both stood up at the same time and she jumped into my arms, wrapping her arms and legs around me. I didn't wanna let go of her at all. I was clearly amazed at how much she recovered. She gained muscle which made her look even hotter.

"My god. I fucking missed you." I said, still hugging her.

"HEY!! WHERE ARE OUR HUGS?!!" Screamed out Ally. She let go of me, and I instantly missed her warmth. Y/N went around to hug the other girls which lasted about half an hour because of her hugs that she gives, which everyone love. 

"Excuse me, miss? Would you like your pizza to go instead?" Asked the waitress.

"Yes, please." Y/N replied. While we caught up with each other, I couldn't help but watch Y/N talk about her adventures within these few months without her. I'm just so glad she's back.

------------------------------------

HI! I MADE THIS CHAPTER FOR YOU, CAUSE I LOVE YOU FOR READING THEM. THANKSIES <3

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, AND THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND USING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS BECAUSE IT REALLY MEANS A WHOLE LOT TO ME. SO THANK YOUUUUU.

AND I HAVE A QUESTION FOR Y'ALL.

WHAT IS/ARE YOUR FAVOURITE SUMMER DRINK(S) FROM STARBUCKS?

-Zelly <3