Chapter 30- James

"What?!" I exclaimed.
"I'm afraid so. And it's up to you to tell him."
I rubbed my temples. Why did this have to happen? And why did I have to tell him? I Apparated back home.
"I'm home, Lily!" I called. Lily and Sirius appeared. I winced. Sirius.
"Hello, Prongs. Great timing. There's something we need to tell you." Sirius said happily.
"Er...I have something to tell you, too." I muttered. I probably looked nervous. They stared at me.
"But you can go first." I added hastily.
"I'm pregnant!" Lily exclaimed. My eyes widened.
"Really?!" I asked. She nodded. Her eyes were sparkling.
"I'm going to be a father!" I said happily. I hugged her and spun her around.
"And I'm going to be a godfather!" Sirius said, just as happy as I was. The three of us hugged each other for a while.
"So, what are we going to name my future godson?" Padfoot asked.
"If it's a boy, I like the name Harry James." Lily said, grinning.
"If it's a girl, I like the name Diana Lily." I added.
"I'm going to absolutely spoil the child! They definitely have to like Quidditch, and they have to be smart, and they have to be popular, and---" Sirius began.
"Slow down Sirius, I just got pregnant." Lily laughed. Sirius grinned sheepishly.
"I'm going to send a letter to Wormtail and Moony. I can't wait for them to find out." I said excitedly.
I looked for a quill, ink, and parchment. I scribbled two identical letters quickly.
Lily's having a child. I can't wait. Come over as soon as possible. - Prongs
I gave the two letters to our owl.
"James?" Lily called.
"Yes?"
"Can we get a cat?"
"A cat?"
"Yes."
"Sure." I said slowly.
Well, looks like I'll be raising a child and a cat.
"So, Prongs, what did you want to tell us?" Sirius asked.
I froze.
(A/N- Comment on what you think James is worried about telling Sirius!)