Chapter 28- Lily

I had fun with everyone at dinner. Everyone was enjoying each other's company. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I danced with my dad, Frank, Remus, Sirius, Peter, and James. While I was dancing with James, I couldn't stop smiling. We were finally married and got to spend the rest of our lives together.
"I love you so much," he whispered.
"I love you, too." I whispered back. He smiled, and we kept dancing together.
-----------------------------------------------------Time Skip----------------------------------------
October 1979-
There was a knock at the door. I grabbed my wand and opened the door slowly. Sirius was waiting outside. I pointed my wand at him.
"Oh come on Evans---err I mean Potter---do we have to do this every time?" he asked. I rolled my eyes.
"You could be a Death Eater." I muttered.
"Fine, fine. I'm Sirius Orion Black---you know, that one hot guy you used to go to school with---and I'm dating Marlene McKinnon, and my friends call me Padfoot, and I'm going to be the godfather of your child---"
"Oh, shut up."
"So, are we going to go inside, or are we just going to stay here forever?"
I smirked.
"You know, it is quite a lovely day---"
"Forget it, Eva---Potter---I'm going inside."
I smiled and followed him inside the Potter Manor.
"Jamsie!!" Sirius called. James ran downstairs quickly.
"Why hello there Paddy, haven't seen you in a while," James smirked.
I went to the kitchen to get some drinks. As I poured them into the cups, I felt a strange sensation running through my body. I blinked and shook my head. It was probably nothing.
I went back to James and Sirius. My eyelids were drooping, and I felt like ants were running through my body.
"James..." I murmured.
I felt the tray slip from my hands. I blacked out.
When I opened my eyes, James and Sirius were staring at me worriedly.
"What happened?" I asked.
"You fainted." Sirius said.
I got up slowly from the ground. I ran to the bathroom. I began to throw up. I couldn't stop. Beads of cold sweat were running down my face.
When I finally stopped throwing up, I looked at myself in the mirror. I had gained weight over the past few weeks. My eyes widened. No. No. It can't be that...can it?