"Nothing much, trying to chase this paper. I got this job at DTLR.", I said while rubbing my hand over my face. No way I was going to tell them I sling drugs, they not about to kill me, I'm to young to die.

"What made you get a job?", Lay asked.

"Ma dukes pregnant with my baby sister and I'm trying to support her because she got laid off.", I went to sit down in the only available seat, which was next to Bambi.

"Order 316", someone yelled. Tony got up to go get the food while I sat and waited with the girls. Once he came back, we started eating as the girls finished up their food.

"Hey, Jamerica right?", somebody said. I looked up to see a nigga standing at the table, looking at Jamerica.

"In the flesh, wassup?", she said with a smirk. I sat here and watched this play out, this nigga better be a fucking family friend or I am going to cut the fuck up in this damn McDonalds.

"Oh, I came ask to see if I can still get the digits.", he said while holding out his phone.

"Oh su-"

"No the fuck you can't get her damn number nigga. I know you see me sittin' here next to her. This my shawt and she ain' tryin' to fuck with you. Dial that shit down and get back to your day job.", I said with all seriousness.

"Oh, my bad bruh. I ain' know she had a nigga.", he said while putting his phone back in his pants and holding his hands up in surrender.

"Well, she do and he crazy as hell to.", I said with a mean mug. Dude looked like he was about to shit himself, pussy, I ain't even threat him. He walked away from the table and headed back to the back. I sat there feeling satisfied, but Jamerica wasn't apparently, she got up and started to walk out with her keys in her hand. I got up and walked after her until we both made it outside. I grabbed her by her arm and snatched her keys out her hand.

"What the hell is your problem?", I yelled at her in the parking lot. Thank God it wasn't nobody really out here.

"Let me the fuck go!", she yelled back while trying to pull away. Alright, I've let her get away with this attitude shit for to fucking long.

"Who the fuck you think you raising your damn voice at and talking reckless to. You about to stop fuckin' tryin' me on that pussy shit, like nah for real, stop fuckin' playin' with me.", I said in her face while clutching her arm. She rolled her eyes, but didn't say anything back.

Tony and Lay had finally walked outside and I tossed Lay her keys. "Drive Jamerica's car home, she comin' with me.", I said. Lay nodded and her and Tony proceeded to Jamerica's car. I let Jamerica go and began to walk to my car. She stood her stubborn ass where she was.

"I'm not coming with you, I'd rather walk back to school.", she said while walking in the opposite direction.

"Come get yo ass in this car and stop fuckin' playin' with me.", I yelled. She stood in place a minute before walking to the car and sitting in the passenger seat. We put on our seatbelts and I drove us to my house. Fuck school, she about to feel me today.

Once we pulled up to my house, we got out and she went in and sat on the couch with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Come on.", I said while leading her up to my room. She got up and followed me upstairs to my room where she sat on the edge of the bed. I walked into my closet and pulled off my Rickards Basketball letterman jacket and threw it on a hanger. I pulled off my shirt, changed into some ballers and took of my Jordan 5s before walking back into my room. Bambi was still sitting in the same place on my bed with her arms crossed over her chest, only difference was, her head was down, her forces were off and she was sniffling. I went and sat down behind her and held my arms out.

"Baby come 'ere.", I said. She turned around and moved into my arms and cried into my chest. All I could think was 'this shit all my fault' 'damn, why am I so dumb'. I love this girl with all my heart, I don't know why I insisted on being so stupid.

"BJ you-u don't lo-ove me no m-more.", she said in between tears.

"Baby, I love you more than anything. I swear, I probably love you more than I love myself, especially right now.", I replied while tightening my grip around her.

"BJ I miss you so much, y-you don't understand.", She paused while trying to pull herself together. "I want it to be me and you, but I'm scared of what might happen. I don't want to get hurt anymore.", she said while trying to wipe her tears.

"Baby, if you just give me a second chance, I can make sure you don't get hurt anymore. I'm sorry baby girl, from the bottom of my heart, I really am.", I said while wiping her tear stained cheeks. I kissed her forehead, then her nose, and I finally went in for the kill and planted one on her lips. We kissed passionately and only God knows how much I've missed her lips on mine. We moved in sync as I pushed my tongue against her lips, asking for access. She opened her mouth a little to let me in and our tongues wrestled, with me coming out as the champion. I pulled away after what felt like hours because I know she wasn't going to let me go any further. I leaned back, which cause her to lay back on my chest. She used her finger to trace over my bare torso before taking out her phone and snapping pictures of us.

"Pinky promise you won't hurt me.", She said while holding out her tiny pinky.

"I promise that I won't intentionally hurt you baby girl.", I said while locking our pinkies together. She smiled and I leaned down to kiss her forhead.

Damn, I really missed this girl.