Another meh

Putali

After leaving collage i had decided to go with my class mate AYESHA in her Home.. She is so sweet. And cute If i have my little sister that would be She because she loves me and respect. Without her i Could not find my class that day..

I still remember that day i was in hurry and couldnot find my class. Near Cafteria some guyz are calling me miss CatWalk and she was there, came from libery wearing Blue jeans and Black T-Shirt. And un bottned black leather jacket over it And leather long black boots. Black MasCara On her eyes...and her hair is Ponytail....On the front of T-Shirt It was written "GIVE RESPECT..TAKE RESPECT" She pointed her finger to those Guyz and snuff, Dumb heads if u dare to come in this School, U have to Follow some Rules. U have to Live here in..... her voice is rough enough ......li....mi....t ..... Slap....... i Could not belive my eyes She just Slapped that guy in his Face... 0mG..Slap... another One....Slap..... 2 mores... And this may Teach to balance you in Limit... finally she spoke full sentance but it seems her hands works faster then her mouth.... the guy who got slapped was redden all long and has put his cold hands in hot chick. she Hold my hand and said," Lets move sissy...and moved On for Class.

Day-Dreaming right.....?? Ayesha bring my Back from my thoughts...No...Not at all..i hesitate. As we were walking for her home...She was grabing her Jacket in her Arms and Said so Why are't u enjoying River side....?

As i look Everywhere here my eyes can visualise me in 4 direction we are in the Middle of Seti River Bridge...Cold Wind was blowing My Hairs away. As it touch my Body it was Blowing all My worries, pain, triedness and lazyness with each strock and each touch I was smilling...I can see Dipayal is a valley and It was surrounded with Greenry Mounties...River is producing huge Noise.... and i look for a Ayesha...She was standing by my side...but...

She was standing eye Closed at the Middle of the Bridge and Doing...spreading her arms and wind was blowing her Jacket as she was wearing Now...as i got near hers.. It was too dangerous there.. I fell like i was gooing to fall in river she put her googals in her eyes and said loudly as river was noisy, that bridge's railing is weak do not to touch them. lastly year 3 peoples are drown from where you were standing right now... i take few steps back my self and also pull hers.

What....??? She quoistioned....

Lets go to your place i said and we started to walk...

After 15 minutes walk over we came to Rope-Bridge....in POOL BAZAR (pool means Bridge and bazar means small town) And m albez attracted to those Antiques matrials...and i rush towards Rope bridge....

It almost 100 years old sissy..and if u are thinking to swap it Its goining to Collasp... with you in river..and m not thinking of swiming Yet...she downed her googals little downwards showed her eye uplifted her eye lashes up...and put googals on same Way. Its like like if she speaks, she speaks something scarry only.

Whatever it Brings I am not going to leave this place without Capturing Photos and 2 more selfie with you. As i walk in ropeBridge it swaps like hell..but it was really exciting..soon she join me.

Click....
Vlick........
Click.............
After that 2 and More.. selfies we finally arrived her house... It was Only one House in this place.. every were paddy fields...some far distance some other houses are seen as like we were in village..

Her House has 3 flour surrounded by Walls..pink clour was painted on walls and Border was coloured with green endings and Big windows are painted in Blue.After Opening the Gate of House White Puppy came towards us and it started Waving its tail looking us and Ayesh hugged it and said, He is BEAVO my dog only 17 days were it was been.. He is so Sweet... I hugged him too..

There is NoBody in house..? I asked her... offcource Not without You me and Beavo there nobodyz here Mom gone to visit Party members. she said and climb up the stairs... On the top most floor... We came to her Room...

Her room was totally diffrent from My room.... it was quite big room with huge LED Celling LiGhts, 3 Celling Fans, 2 big beautiful Wodden CupBords, Pink Wall covered with Postars of Avril, Guitar, and other postars are of i guess was Rock metal bands, Brown sofas at the walls of left side. Right side Laptop and water bottle, Sound system on Tables and chairs, cupbords and Mirrors.. Attached Bathroom and Front Huge princess BedRoom.. it was beautiful room.. i ever seen in my life..

beneath her Bed she brings Plastic Bag and tell me to follow her. And we climb up and reach into the roof of the House.. there was wall buit over the roof to protect people.. she climb on wall and begin to walk over it and sits over wall placing her legs lying on air...downwards.. and gave her hand to make me do same thing as i was looking down...My heart was beating loud and loud.. And she opened plastic packet that she had bring with herself...

That was Beer and Some Chips..My mouth fell open once again. I asked what is that for...? Its mY Birth Day today she said softly and downed her head. I climb down from roof and pull her towards me and i Hug her and wish Many many Happy birthday to her. She thanked me and smile. I huged her and asked whats the matter....?

She said she had never celebrated her BirthDay Because On her 10th birthDay Her littel sister who was 8 yrs old living wih their father who was got shot Dead in ACHHAM District by MAHOBADI who called themselvs a freedom fighters who kills innocennce people for the shake of democratic republic..that was owesome principal like 8 yr kid has stolen their freedom. (freedom warriors on Nepal till 2 years ago) at the time of civil war...while travalling to dipayal..almost 27 people were killed in that incident..who were comming to visit her to celebrate her Birthday...Who was Major in Army post... Now she was crying like a child.. I never seen this girl weeping like this before. I albez thought she was Bold and strong girl..Really really Bad girl... but she was sweet and innocent and weak from Heart... Tears also rolling on mY eyes too...and climb downstairs to her room..

I wish her Happy birD way. way to flew in the air and turn on the sound system... and put 50 cents IN T
DA CLUB song i go a party Its a birtday....and started to dance with her like in a disco... Now she was enjoying....we both were Juping in Beds.. and throwing pillows to each other....

She gave me a can of beer. For her happyness i slip 1..bottle...
Then she open other plastic bags from beneath her bed this time...wine came from bags..For her hapinesss i slip.. 1 glass....then...for Our hapiness.....1...2.....4....2....3....5....3...2...1.....
Its second time from Kg class I just forget the Countings...but here's nobody to beat me....It was that Math fat Mam who used to beat in number countings.....

But i have to call Suzit He might worry abot me Music was loud But Ayesha was still dancing.... i went to bathroom..music was still listning from here...

Triiii.......trii.......
Hello.....Hoz u....?

Ya m Gud.... Where r u..?

M with guys...we will be staying Dipayal too in prem's room ...and what the hell was that noise....? Are you drunk....?

No m Not Drunk....i smell myself. How the hell Do you knew....? I Have to do this . Its for Sombody's happyness....and that is not noise...that is..... la lal la....I hung up phone 2nite..sumthing happend for the first time deep inside what a rush....what a rush....started singing CRUSH song..ok Gotta Go.....and i really hunged up phone.......and started singing coz a possiblity..Do U think about me just to much.......

It was totally fun....and i look in mirror I was still same But this girl in the mirror was much happier and beautiful then previous daily seen girl.

Without makeup she was more Glowing, with messy hairstyle she was preetier then before and she was fearless, stressless and free from the pain, hurts and worries....

A/N: ummm m Trying to express all da stuff happed with PUTALI az a girl but...somting wrong went every time.. there ez two diffrent thing between Boyz n girls psychology...working on it....hope will b satisfied....

And this part ez thoze fun loving girls who belive in themselvs doing something new everydayz... Love u all... uuuma.. ♥♥♥