Red Butterfly

Tick tick tick...continue clock is travlling in its way round and round never taking rest for a while and that tick tick sound has weaken me.. as i put my blanket down and get up and get freshed..put my check shirt and levi's black jeans and long black boots..and dressed..

Once i gaze at clock and it was getting late for my classes slip my black lemon tea..gud byed my mom and get on road putting my headsets and the song was Ac/Dc's Highway To Hell...i wanna highway to hell....don't stop me.. After walking for a while, The view i had seen with was totally suprized me. I unplluged my headset. It would certainly take my breath.. 0h..Man..! suzit is with a girl.

Suzit was wearing black jeans n combat shirt and talking to this coke shaped girl.wearing a blue jeans n shirt.over shirt she was wearing her pink outer.This girl is slim and much taller then me. She has long natural stright Black hair, wheat cloured face with big Black pearl shining eyes and had put red lip gloss or sumthing on her petal lips and what is that, She had mole in her left upper lip a inches above lips. which i can't get my eyes off her. She was wearing her side bag and one hand has holding the edge of her bag.At last i came near them and suzit huged me.

"Good moring lil champ we are also moving to S.T.S but couldnot find travel ahed," He complained lets do morning walk...we both glance him and after a sec. He once get started,so Are we goona move or not...? He asked a lil bit loude this time..finally we node our heads and started walking..with silence.. damm it was almost 10 km from here n this stupid has making me aaaha... damm

"We all are going collage..."? I questioned
"Oh sorry let me introduce you guys puzon she is TRISHNA n Trishna.but her nickname is PUTALI by that time he has smile in his face and she narroed her eyes on him. Trishna means thrist and Putali means Butter fly i mean trist and butterfly with red lips & i just had thrist for this red butterfly as i was lost in my thoughts he continue. he is puZon my broda n friend from schooldays." Suzit introduce us finally
As I offer my hand towards her she donot bother and was holding her bag and nagging it with her both hands. So rude.but her perfume was quite good.
Atlast She waved her left hand said hello puzon..daam she had just wisper my name in so softly tone no one ever had. And i reply hello Putali nice metting u...she just fake smiled and said How funny. I had never seen her before. U had admission on our collage i ask..? Well yes she is in A.N.M depart suzit describe she was from dhangadi, like i had asked him.

Sudden she asked me," U are NEWAR rite.."
Me: Any problem in that,
She: not at all.. why should i have..? I mean maxium silgadhins are newars Aren't they..? And they behave it as their own kingdom..
Me: How rude.. yup..its our plazer u think that..u have problem with us..?
She: not all of them but some of them.. i can see anger on her face..it must be she has remind some thing from past.. Even scientist had not discoverd that, How can a stranger remind you a memories of past and peoples he never know...and this time i had that crime not actully i but my caste.
Me: so which catagory i had been placed.Sum of them or all of them..?
She just gaze me and keep walking..

I guess she had past memoris flashback and which was hunting inside her.so finally i decide to broke silence between us..How can a guy let a girl be sad when its his duty to make her smile by da way her smile makes her more beautiful and all i want was her smile back..

I had a plan. All girls love romantic stuffs and talks why should not hit prey this time...So whats your favourate singer sister..? I asked her
She was suprized and narroed her eyes on me and donot belive What i say and correct me if i was toungslliped...Do i have mistaken Did you just say me...
Before her words would drope in my ears i intrrupted her and said," Aren't nurses are called sisters..?
She once glance and stisfied from my words and we both look each others and laugh...

Its not a dating spote here its a public place. Dont make fools yourselfs suzit caried out, when i look him he was angry and i was redden from his words and she said stop being stupid suzit and keep walking and i put my headsets and started to listen..linkin Park'S NUMB song and without my concern i had started my head-bangs.
And both of them was laughing to my act.

PUTALI : you always like this...what are u lisning..?
Me : like this mean...ya from birth..i am like me... and I am lisning L.Ps NUMB. You like to listenup.?
She: i dont like rock music, if you have romantic nepali and hindi, u can ask me..?
I checked out my plylist and play Sugam pokherels TIMI NAVAYE .. after music and some words she begin to singing in correct lyrics with song. Her vocal was O-sum.but i donot compliment this time because it would lead me to disaster in 2 ways. 1. Suzit gotta mad at me. 2. She is gonna thinking superior to herself.
Almost she sung all of my romantic songs and thank God we finally arrived on collage.

Suzit called her name and she froze. He hold her arms and embrance her in his tight hug her...His arms were all over her solder and wrist then back. What the hell was he doing...there we laugh in streets was incorrect and was in public place..and what was this was....in.... collage yards...What the hell he think of himself..wait iS she going to...i mean Is he .... no....No...Noway...he never goona do in collage....what the hell......

A/N : This ez +18 Story So Adult Language Are used some times... Plz donot Miss Understand