1st impession

That was usual sunday for others but for me it was totally diffrent, Bit exciting and full of nervousness. coz i was getting my collage education after my school.
I had look mirror severl times, dressed jeans n V neacked T-shirt with un buttoned shirt over T-shirt, uncountable times i had changed my hairstyle to look perfecto as i m getting technical agriculture educations.

Well i get em collage finally n sat last bench i was quite last bencher from schooldayz where i got starring like i was allien from another planet by this girl....C waz preeti gud luking and tall but the way c stare can make u totally insane c was wearing yellow Salwar suit which match her, long black hair was stright falls in her arms n ear rings n wrist bangles on both her wrist. C was luking really really hot and cute same time. And has hold her old diary in her arms n all my colleges stand up sudden in her entrance in room as i too had to. "Well come to S.T.S. (Seti Technical School) conz all of u guyz who secure 40 seats of scholrship for techical education n here to gain skill. Hope u all get skill from this school N make ourself pride n donot engaged in Bad activities, after all u all had left your home for ur studies n came here." And one of stupid Ass intruped her saying mam why there is only hostel for girls and not for boys..? Actully it was gud question but thw way c was describing her love towards us that fellow totally ruin it. And c said coz girls r disciplined then boys.. C has lifted her falling hair in her ears from eyes for a atleast 7times n c looks georgeous every time c did that.

She introduce herself az a professor Dr.susila shrestha then i got my sence back that c belongs to my teacher damm cutipie HOT teacher n i never goona bunk her classes in any cost. c is with us for 24 months lol m exited n c asked for our info..well after 38th student it came to my turn to talk with her.

"myself PUZON SHRESTHA
From silgadhi,Doti
Slc from M.l.s.b.school with 61%
Thank u"
(I know which was quite renounce school n my rank was damm pityful)

C just again stare me with her black eyez n said "oh u n i got same surnames with smirk, nice meetin u mr.shrestha."

"Thank u mam" i wisper.

"All of u done..?"
I will take ur classes from tomorrow oficially at 7:00 am. Alrite class..? C handed 2 peice of papers to narest guy n tell him collect all of ur classmet's name, address, contacts short details about u n ur parents.N handed him"

"I rise my hand and told her for what purpose mam..? Coz we had already handed on school admissions already.!"

And c explain someting unexpected"well m head of AG department so i wanna know all of ur detils for my known and it is my job to know my students info.undrestand class.?"

"So do we all have ur contact no also..? I ask for her no in flirtious way.the way i m.."

C gaze me for a while like i was dumb fool n think for sumtime n said "0fCource why not but only after 24 months when u guyz will been at entenship"

And i really gone dissapointed this time..Head of Ag depart.hot chick just deny her contact no to me..

Then c once repeat her info sheet details n says submit your details in her cabin,to the nearest guy whom c had handed the sheet n gudbyed us n left classroom.

Then the classroom begins to vacant
Az i stright goto outside where guyz are talking in groups.
One of guy offerd me handshake n said well buddy u knew her..?
Whom i reply to him..?
Umm that sexy dr. Who ez gooing to take Animal Health class. He frown

No not yet man i repet..
So c ez Animal doc..?
Then How can c Digonosis my illness...

Then how would u talk her like u known from past..? He uplift his eyebrows..

I dont know what u were talking about i reply.

And one of guy said "he is asking about u how can a student ask his professor her cell no for a first time without knowing her yet.."
He again said " we guyz used to be like u guyz in our collage days too in our placealwayz funny n filiter"
"So where u from i ask..?"
"M manoj From darchula"he answerd,n u...?
Az i described mine.. and i ask 1st guy where he was from....

He said he is prem (means love in english)
And prem enquired about manoj if he was senior than us.as he mentiond he used to attend collage in his place..and found out he is 2 batch senior to us.

Prem changed the topic n said how can vet. Doc can be so hot and young, i tought c was one of us gooin to take classes with us..dammit mother fuckkerr..i had cruss on her.
(He has povided her nick name from short form vey-di which means FEMALE SHIP. in nepali language vay- from vetenary and di from daktarni which means- female doctor )

And finally prem offered us for tea az i ask my school mate from my hometown who got admission with me in same class who was chatting with girls near by us whoose name was suzit n introduced both of them n suzit take us to cafe lite surya n begin to smoke n passed me another n az he me to same.
" U guyz smoke...?" Prem questioned

Don't u..? Suzit got shoched.

"Well i do sumtimesbut we r in collage remember" he explained

"Colz ez over don't u got my friend" manoj consulate and ask for puff n i handed him..

"Then time cames to became BADBOY" prem souted all of sudden,and takeout ciggarette lite it. all of us laugh together at same time looking his expressions...

A/N : Dear readers Thanks for slecting story..
I seeking Suggestions And feedbacks from u Guyz.