Ch 2

So, basically this is the first day of school, but in Vic's POV. Hope y'all like it, that is, if there is even a y'all. Does anyone even read this story? IDEK. This is kinda is a filler chapter. Anyways, on with the story. Enjoy :)

Vic's POV

     I woke up on that morning to my brother yelling, "Vic! Get up! We have to visit hell again today!" I groaned, wishing I could sleep more. Ugh, I hate school. Whatever, I can't miss the first day. I had to meet with the soccer coach. I was team captain this year, and we'd be going over my responsibilities and such.

     I got dressed, black converse with dark blue skinny jeans. Also a nirvana t-shirt. Then I put on like ten bracelets to cover the mostly faded scars on my wrists.

     Stupid mistakes from years ago. Still, they seem to refuse to tan over completely. I was almost three years clean today. Freshman year and all of middle school were pretty rough. But I got over it.

     I wasn't driving Mike to school today; he wanted to take the bus. Something about seeing friends again. I didn't care. I knew within a week I'd be driving him, AND probably one of his friends. I was already driving Jaime and Tony. So with five seats in my car we'd only have room for one friend. Hopefully he would decide Jaime and Tony were enough friends for the car.

     I ate a quick breakfast, and about ten minutes after seeing Mike get on the bus, went off to first Tony's house; he was closer. Then I went to Jaime's and we went off to school.

     The whole ride was fun, how could it not be when I was riding with my two best friends? When we got to school, they had to leave. I forgot the reason, I didn't really care. Probably getting high or some sh.it. I decided not to go with them, and i just leaned up against my car for the rest of the time before school started.

     A little while before the bell was supposed to ring, they previously vacant parking spot next to mine filled up. I was still looking down at my phone, so I didn't see who stepped out of the car, but due to their response to me I could tell pretty fast.

     "Hey di.ckwad." I looked up to see Kellin Quinn. Just those two words inflamed me, but I tried to keep my cool. Calm down, Vic, I thought to myself. So I laughed at him. He frowned when I did this. Yes!! Anything that mad him mad made me happy.

     I have hated Kellin for a long time. Ten years. I didn't know him for the first three, but I still hated him. I went to a Catholic private school, where homo.phobia is practically part of the curriculum. He lived in the house across the street from mine for the first three years. And I had a crush on him.

     I refused to believe it. I couldn't be gay! So I transferred my feelings into hate. He moved in the summer between 5th and 6th grade. That was also the summer I accepted who I was. I no longer hated Kellin. But that all changed when I came out as bi to my parents.

     My mother left that night. She refused to have a 'fag.got' for a son. My dad was ok with it. So was Mike. She left me for my sexuality, and she left dad and Mike for supporting me. My dad could hardly look at me. He'd been in love with mom since he was a sophomore in high school. And it was my fault she left.

     I hardly see him anymore, he goes on long business trips far away. He's never back for more than a week. I raised myself and Mike from 6th grade till now.

     Needless to say, I hated Kellin again three days after I came out. I had been free of hate for only a week. But it was ok, I didn't know him. It never went through my head that he might be at my new school. New, because Dad wasn't gonna make me go to a Catholic school any more. I had figured Kellin had moved far away.