12- On My Way.

Haaaaaaaay! I been gone too long. I'm sowwy. Here we are though.  

waaait. I need to share my turn upppp! There's gonna be a video for used to be! Yaaaaasssss! & I love Prod's hair. It's cute on him. but to the chapter lol.

 (A/N ; Music for this chapter for Craig's POV.)

Ray POV

Sunday April 12th, 2013.  

1:09 pm.

I waited impatiently for Leilani to finish her hair. We we're going back to my house today, and I was more than ready to leave this hotel. I wanna be in my own bed. "Leilani! Are you ready yet? We gotta go!" I said to her. "Yeah, hold up, I gotta find my shoes." This nigga always gotta find some shoes. "Ohmyfuckinggosh." I said under my breath. "Whatever. Come on, let's go." Leilani said, standing at the door with her bag. I grabbed my bag, and threw it onto my shoulder, and walked out of the hotel room.

~

 1:20 pm.

I stood at the door of my house, and opened the door with Leilani trailing behind me. I walked inside, and sat my bags on the floor. Maaaan it feels good to be in my own house. I collapased onto the couch, and turned on the TV. "Lani! You hungry?" I yelled from downstairs. "Yeah!" she screamed, while walking downstairs. She laid at the opposite end of the couch. "Let's get pizza." she said, while tapping on her phone. "Okay, you order it." I said. "Okaaaay." I looked over at the counter to see my phone lighting up. I got up and picked it up. It was De'Angelo calling. "Aye man!" De'Angelo said. "Wassup." I said. "I was reminding you that Chres was coming today. So we can hopefully get some shit done." he said. "Oh alright, cool." I said. "Well we gonna meet up later, cool?" "Alright then man. Let me know where." "I'll let you know." He said, and hung up the phone. I honestly wasn't sure about this dude Chrestano coming and helping us. Shit, De'Angelo was the only one that knew him. Hopefully he cool.

~

Leilani POV

 1:35 pm.

I sat on the floor, eating my slice of pizza. Ray and I came home, so we just been chillin' here all day. "Babe," I said. "Yeah, wassup?" Ray replied. "I know Chrestano." He raised his eyebrow. "How?" he asked. "He's a friend from L.A. He's Leslie's boyfriend." I told him. "Foreal, okay." he said. "And the girl that was at the party with De'Angelo, is his sister." "Oh, foreaaal? That's why he probably messin' wit' her!" I laughed. "Maybe." I said, getting up from the floor. I put my plate in the trash, and sat on the couch. I laid back onto Ray's chest, and sighed. "I'm tireeeed." I said. "Your alwaaays tired baby." Ray said, while running his fingers through my hair. "Well I'm going to sleep." "On me?" "Yes, on you. Your a nice pillow." I said, smiling.

~

Michelle POV

1:47 pm.

"Chelle!" Are you ready to go?" Craig asked me. "Um, almost..." I'm not too sure about this trip.. I don't wanna deal with being pregnant and being in a car for about an hour. I already throw up and get sick, riding in a car for an hour wouldn't be any better. But I didn't wanna be alone.. I put the last of my clothing into my purple suitcase, and walked slowly downstairs. My stomach isn't all that big, but you can see i'm pregnant. "I'm ready now Craig." I said to him. "Alright, I'll put your stuff in the car." he said, walking upstairs to get my suitcases. My phone began to play "All That Lady" by the Game, so I looked at the caller ID. It read, "Peace Mind Home." I awnsered, and heard Jordan's voice. "Chelle! How you doing?" he asked me. I smiled at his thoughtfullness. "I'm fine, just headed out with Craig.." Damn. I competely forgot I was supposed to go to Jordan's house.. "Why the hell are you still with him Michelle?!" his voice boomed. "I forgot to go over there! Shit! Quit fucking yelling!" I screamed. "You know damn well you don't talk to me like that. Don't get shit messed up, you know who Daddy is." Jordan said. I rolled my eyes, not saying anything. "But you need to get yo ass to the house. I'm not playing witchu either, if yo ass is not at the house..it's going the fuck down." he said sternly. "Okay, damn." I said. "I'll be checking. Bye baby." he said, and hung up the phone. I sighed. How the hell was I gonna go to Jordan's house, and be with Craig in Miami?

~

Craig POV

1:50 pm.

I picked up the rest of my bags, and stuffed them inside the trunk of my car. I was ready to go to Miami, because it'd be a nice little trip out of L.A. I don't know how Michelle gon' be in this damn car for a hour, but whatever. She'll be alright. I locked the doors in the house, and walked outside to my red BMW. I finally got another car, since Leilani ended up totaling the Lambo I had, when she was in the wreck. I got inside, and Michelle was already in the car. "You ready?" I said, looking at her. She sighed, and said, "Yeah, I guess so.."

~

1 hour later..

Michelle and I got out of the car, and I took our bags into the Hilton hotel. So yeah, I didn't tell you about the trip. Man. That was the longest hour.. Michelle had to throw up, a couple times, so we had to stop. She had to pee, she had to do every damn thang. At  least we here now, cuz she was complaining bout how tired she was. "Can I have a hotel room please?" I asked the lady at the front desk. "Yes, I need a form of payment please." she said. I pulled out $200 dollars, and handed it to her. "Your room is 221 sir. Thankyou." she said, handing me a room key. Michelle and I walked towards the elevator, to our room. 

~

I sat on the bed in the hotel room, while Michelle was slepping. It didn't look like good sleep, cuz she was tossing and turning. I guess you can't sleep when your pregnant. My phone loudly rang Memories Back Then, so I picked it up. "Aye man, ya'll made it yet?" Chrestano said. "Yeah, we at the hotel now." "Well, I'm bouta come up there, you gotta meet my homeboy." he said. "Alright then."

~

"When the lights go out, and I'm in my bed, I think of all the madness in my head.. All of the things that I did back then.."

I heard through the speakers in my car. I was driving, cuz this nigga said he ain't feel like driving. Bullshit. Using up my gas. I  pulled up to a gray building, and there we're a couple cars parked outside the building. We exited the car, and he walked in front of me. "Wassup Chrestano!" I heard someone say.

Jordan POV

Bryan's Bowling Alley.

3:09 pm.

"Yo, this some bullshit." Jason said. "Foreal. This shit wack." Andre replied. Today, we got to take a field trip. Mike, Jason, Andre and I. The nurses said we've been on good behavior, so we out. They even told us if we keep acting this well, we can get out early. We we're at the bowling alley. "Man, ya'll betta enjoy this shit. We barely get outside." Mike said. "Man, fuck this!" Jason threw his bowling ball. "Nigga look here you ain't bouta have fits and shit now. Calm yo' self." I said. "Man fuck ya'll niggas," he said lowly, and slouched in the chair. "I'll be back, I gotta make a quick call." I said, walking out of the building. I dialed a number, and placed the phone to my ear. "Aye Slade, I need a favor."

~

Welll, what you think of this chapter? Comment! & I also want to know, whose your favorite character and why?

laterrrrr. ✌

-Aunya' ♥😘

Songs Used In This Chapter: Memories Back Then- Hustle Gang, Kendrick Lamar