3- Trap meeting.

hurr we go.

(A/N ; Picture of Jacob on side.)

Ray POV

Saturday April 11th, 2013.

3:55 pm.

"Got me up all night, contemplating these love songs, she got me up all night, constant drinking and love songs.."

I bobbed my head to the music. I was on my way to the trap house. Leilani stayed at the hotel, and Jaden was sending his girl over there so they could chill. I'm thinking it may be about how Slade is after me. I don't know, but I'll find out when I get there. I turned onto the street, and drove to the trap house. I saw everyone's cars sitting there, and I got out of mine. "Wassup Ray!" Jaden said and dapped me. "Wassup man." I said. We walked inside, and everyone was sitting at the table. "Waddup ya'll." I said and sat down. Everyone said wassup. "So uh. Let's get down to buisness ya'll." Jaden said. "So I found out some pretty good info. Ya'll remember ol' dude that was messin wit De'Angelo's moms?" "Yeah, we killed that nigga." Jacob said. "That was Slade's brother. He was in his gang too." Jaden told us. "Damn man." I said. "That's why the nigga after us." De'Angelo said. "But, he's having a party tonight. We should show up, and show out." Jaden said. "On meeeee let's gooo!" De'Angelo said. "Get some bitches tooniiiight!" Jacob said. "Lmfao, ya'll niggas crazy." I said. "Well, Ray you down?" "Yeah, I'm down."

★ ★ ★

Leilani POV

Saturday April 11th, 2013.

4:17 pm.

"So Ray is your boyfriend?" Leah said. "Yeah." I said and smiled. "That's good, he's a really good guy." "Yeah, he is." I said. Leah was a really cool girl, and she was really pretty. "Leah, I kinda think Ray may be hiding something from me though.." "Really? Like what?" She asked. "We always leave, he never tells me why, and it's just wierd.." I said. "Hm, that is wierd... Just don't worry about it, you'll find out. We're girls, we always do." She said and smirked. Leah's phone rung "Right by my side." by Nicki Minaj, indicating it was Jaden. "Hey babe." she said into the phone. She sat there for a minute, then said, "Okay! Cool! We can go shopping? Mhm, okay. Will ya'll be here when we get back?" Leah said. "Alright. I love you. See you later." She hung up her Galaxy |||. "Lani, we're going shopping, and to a party later!"

★ ★ ★

Michelle POV

Saturday April 11th, 2013.  

2:30 pm.

"Hey Jordan.." I said nervously. "Hey Chelle wassup?" "Oh nothing, just wanted to talk to you.. I miss you.." I said. "I miss you too, but I'll be out in year though, everything will be fine." He said to me. "Well I'm staying at Craig's..." I said lowly. "Where?" He said angrily. "Craig's house.." I said. "Michelle why the fuck are you there?! I told you you could stay at the house! You don't need to be with that nigga!" He said loudly. "I can stay with whoever the hell I want to! You ain't my damn daddy!" I yelled. "Fuck you Michelle!" He screamed. "Yeah, you did, and now I'm pregnant!"

★ ★ ★

Craig POV

"I'm sorry sir, but Leilani Mason is no longer a patient here." Ms. Lauren said. "Well is there any way you can see where she is?" I asked. "No, once patients are signed out, there's nothing we can do. I'm sorry." She said. "Alright, well thankyou." I said and exited the hospital. I pulled out my phone, and called Leilani. I hope she'll anwser, but if not I won't stop trying. I love her.

★ ★ ★

all doneeee ! 

what you think of Leah? -Aunya' ♡

Songs used in this chapter: Power Trip- J.Cole ft. Miguel.