11- Party over.

hiiiii *le waves* 

i'm in schoool , & it's the last daaaay ! listening to my baby drake too. ♥

Ray POV  

Saturday April 11th, 2013. 

9:05 pm.

Leilani kissed my lips sweetly, and we walked off the dancefloor. I sat down a chair, while Leilani sat on my lap. "Raaaaaaaay I wanna go home," Leilani said. "Aw, you wanna go home baby?" I asked, talking to her in a child-like voice. "Yeah, pwease?" She said, poking out her lip. "Yeah, I guess we can go." I patted her thighs, letting her know to get up. She went off to go tell the girls bye, while I went to go holla at the boys before we left. "Aye D!" I yelled over the music. He looked up at me, and walked over to me. "Wassup man?" he asked. "Me & Lani bouta go, can you let the guys know?" "Yeah, I will. Ima have to hit chu up tomorrow too, I gotta talk to you bout Chres & Craig coming tomorrow." He said. "Alright then, I'm gone." I walked off, to see Leilani and Leah talking. "Babe, come on!" I said. "Alright, I'm coming!" She yelled to me. After about 2 minutes, she walked over to me. We walked to the car, and started on the way to the hotel, when I saw a all black car in the rearview mirror. I turned onto another street, to see if they'd stop following the car. I drove on, to the hotel, and no one was there. I parked in the hotel parking lot, and exited the car with Leilani. I took her hand in mine as we walked inside the building.

~

I exited the shower, and wrapped my towel around my waist. "Babyyy." I said. Leilani looked up from her laptop, and looked at me. "Yeah, wassup?" "Can you braid my hair please?" I asked her. "Sure." She said, imdiately looking back at her laptop. I opened my duffel bag, and grabbed a pair of basketball shorts. I slipped on my underwear and basketball shorts, and flopped onto the bed next to Leilani. "Whatcha on?" I said, looking at the bright screen. "Tumblr." "Ohhhh, I see." "It's hotttttt." Leilani said, while puting her jet black hair into a high bun. I looked at Leilani. "Wow," I said. "What?" she said, looking confused. "Your just really beautiful Lani." I said stroking her face. (A/N ; I can't even imagine Ray saying something like that lol.) "Why thankyou." she said, kissing me. "Well, let's get started on your hair."

▲▼▲▼

Leilani POV 

10:30 pm.

"So ummm, D told me his friend supposed to come down here tomorrow.." Ray said to me. "Oh really? What for?" I replied. "He's supposed t-" My phone began to vibrate. "Hold on bae, my phone is ringing. I tapped the green 'accept' button, and raised the phone to my ear. "Lani! Me & Chres are coming to Miami tomorrow!" Leslie screamed into my ear. I sighed. "Leslie, I don't want Chrestano to know I'm here!" I said, irritaited. Damn, I didn't want him knowing, cuz Craig would find out! I don't need this nigga knowing where I'm at..  

"Leslie, we went over this before I left! No one would know but you!" I yelled. "Damn Lei I'm sorry! I'll just make sure he doesn't know!" she said. "Well why ya'll comin' "? I asked, combing through Ray's hair. His hair is beautiful. "To visit his sister, Moniqua." Leslie told me. "Oh foreal? I never knew he had a sister!" "Hell, I didn't either. But whatever. Lemme talk to Ray Rizzle real quick!" "Haha, okay." I handed my phone to Ray. "Mm, okay." I heard Ray say. He handed me back my phone. "Alright guh, Imma talk to you lataaaah." Leslie said. "Okay, lataaaaah guh." I said, and tapped the red 'end' button. "What'd Leslie say to you?" I asked Ray. "Don't worry bout it!" he said with a smirk.

▲▼▲▼

this is only a filler chapter , it's not supposed to be much. i'm sowwy ~.~

#trilllifeeee ,

-Aunya' ♥