5- Really?

hiiiiiiii. *le waves*

(A/N ; Jaden picture on side.)

Leilani POV

Saturday April 11th, 2013.

4:17 pm.

It was a little wierd after I had talked to Damon, but I still went on with my buisness. I walked to the dressing rooms, to see how the sundress looked on Leah. "Leah! Where you at?" I said. "Right here!" She opened the door to the dressing room, and spun in the dress. She looked really good in the dress. "You look good!" I said. "Really? I think I need a outfit kind of like yours." Leah said. "Okay, well I can go look for you!" I said. "Okay!" I walked back into the store, and picked out some high waisted red jeans, black bandeau, and a jean jacket. Hopefully she'd like this. I walked back into the dressing rooms, and handed Leah the outfit. In about a minute, she came out. "I really like this Leilani." She said and observed herself in the mirror. "It looks really good on you too." "Alright, I'll get this!" She said happily.

▲ ▲ ▲

Still Leilani's POV

5:12 pm.

Leah and I we're at her house getting ready for the party. We had just both gotten out of the shower, and we're dressed. All we needed to do was our hair. I didn't really need to do much to my hair but comb it, because I flatironed it earlier today. Leah was curling her hair, and I started to add acessories to my outfit. I put on a necklace, and 1 diamond bead braclet. I then put on my white high top Air Force Ones, and Leah put on some black flats. Leah put on a leopard bandana, and tied it like Tupac used to. "We look damn good!" Leah said. "Yes, we do!" I said. "Let's go."

▲ ▲ ▲

Ray POV

5:54 pm.

"So what time is the party?" I asked. "6:00." Jaden said. "Dang Leah and Leilani been gone for awhile now.." "They have.. I wonder where they are.." Jaden said. As soon as he said that, the girls walked in. "Damn." Jaden said. Leilani was looking good in her outfit. "You look good bae." I said to Leilani kissing her. "Thankyou baby." she said.

▲ ▲ ▲

Michelle POV

"H-Hi Dad...." I said nervously. "Hi Michelle, how are you?" he asked. "He actually sounded not... Mad. "I'm good.." I said. "So I hear your pregnant." He said. "Um, Yeah. I am.." I said lowly. "Hm. I guess that's nice." There was an akward silence for a moment. "Look, I'm gonna cut the bullshit. I'm gonna fucking kill you. You got me in this fucking crazy home, I'm gonna beat your ass. No one's gonna save you Michelle. I will slit your damn throat. You knew what I was capable of. Oh well, your dead to me now. I wish you motherfucking would call the police, I'll hoe your damn life." With that he hung up the phone.

▲ ▲ ▲

Craig POV

"Man I don't know where Leilani is..." I said to Chrestano. "Me neither bro.. That's crazy how she just is gone. I wonder where she could be. Babe you know where Leilani could be?" "No, I haven't even talked to her.." Leslie said. "Damn man." I said. "So uh, Craig. You remember my sister Moniqua?" Chrestano said. "Yeah, she still livin' in Miami?" I asked. "Yeah. We going on a vacation there, and I was gonna visit her. You wanna come with Michelle?" He asked. "Yeah, we can do that."

▲ ▲ ▲

:o OMG ! Michelle daddy crazy .. Leilani and Leah gonna shut it down at the party tho ! they going on vacation too ! to MIAMI ! -Aunya' ♡