10- Ladi dadi , we like to party. ~part 2

hiii guiseeeeee :) writing this & listening to Tinashe ♥ 

but , to the chaptaaah !

Ray POV

Saturday April 11th, 2013. 

8:23 pm.

I was sitting here with the boys, just chilling. D and Jacob had already found them some girls! Man, ain't that something. Ain't been here but 5 minutes, and these niggas already got some girls. Anyways, we we're laying low for now, cuz we ain't wanna shut nothin' down without having a little fun first. I walked over to the cooler, and went to get me a sprite, when I saw Layla. Layla is my old girl, and she been  

trying to get back with me for a while. I didn't want her, cuz I got a new girl now, and I plan on being with her for a while. All I hoped was that she didn't see me.. I hurriedly went and grabbed myself a sprite, and walked back over to the area where me and the boys were coolin' at. "Whew. Man, Layla almost saw me!" I said. "Haha this nigga runnin' from a bitch." Jacob said laughing. "Nigga I was not running, you know she crazy and shit." I said to Jacob. "Crazy bout yooooooou!" "Get the fuck out," I said. "Nigga, I'm out. Outsideeee!" Jacob said. "NIGGA FUCK YOU!" I said in my Tyga voice. "Speaking of fuck, you did Leilani yet?" De'Angelo said. "Now why would you ask that? They just started dating," Jaden said. "So! That don't mean shit," Jacob said. "Yes, it really does. Gotta wait on the right time." I said. "Dang man, I see you getting all wise on us!" Jacob said. "Haha," I laughed. "But really, I see something different in Leilani. She's sincere. I can tell she really cares. And she's definetly NOT a hoe." I said. "Awww! My nigga, are you getting soft and shit?" De'Angelo said. "Knaw man, I just really care." "Mhm, alright!" De'Angelo said. "Well, can we talk about something else, this convo killin' the viiiiiibe." Jaden said. "Yeah! So my homeboy Chres is coming down here. He live in L.A., and he coming to visit." De'Angelo said. "Oh, when he coming?" I asked. I didn't really know Chrestano too well, but apperently he was in on this shit too. "Like tomorrow. He's bringing his other homie too." "What's his name?" Jaden asked. "Craig." I squinted my eyes at the name, knowing I heard it somewhere.. I can't quite put my finger on it now, but I'll remember later. "He might be helping us out with something, cuz we need to do something more than show up at Slade's party to make him mad." De'Angelo told us. "Well alright." I said. I saw someone walk over to me, and of all people, it was Layla.

~

Leilani POV

8:25 pm.

"Um, partying.." I said to Damon. "Haha, that's funny how you ended up coming to my party though," he said. "Yeah, I guess.." "Have fun Leilani." he said, winking at me. "Who was that?" Leah asked. "Some guy named Damon. He keeps randomly popping up where I'm at. It's really wierd." I said. "Hm. I'm getting a bad vibe from him.." "I got a bad vibe from him too!" I said loudly. "Who?" Moniqua said. "This guy Damon." I said. Dang, she all up in it! "Oh, okay." She said, raising her eyebrows. I wonder why she looked that way when I said that, but whatever. Show You by Tyga. I saw all the guys walking over to us, and I whispered to Leah. "The guys are coming over here.." As soon as I said this, they were all standing in front of us. "May I have this dance?" Ray said, and smiled. "Yes, you can." I said, grinning wide. Leah, Moniqua, and Journey also walked out to the dancefloor.

 (A/N ; You don't have to read all the lyrics, but read the bolded ones, they are important. They're near the end of Leilan's POV.)

I’m just now to gettin' to know you

There’s some things I wanna show you

(Show you off, show you off)

There’s a lot I wanna tell you