4- Make him mad.

at school writing. with @Mee_DuhhXD lol.

(A/N ; The music for this chapter will be used in Leilani's POV.

Leah picture on side.)

Ray POV

Saturday April 11th, 2013.

5:00pm.

We we're all still sitting at the trap house still, just chilling. I know Leah and Leilani were at the hotel, cuz Jaden called Leah a couple minutes ago. I needed to text Leilani, so I could give her some money.  

Me: Leilani I'm gonna bring you some money,  

Lani: Ray you know I have some money, don't trip.  

Me: Knaw, I'm on my way.  

"Yo, i'll be back, I gotta take Leilani some money." I said. "We all might as well go, cuz the party starts in about an hour or two..." Jaden said. "Alright, we at the Hiton, room 301. I said and left. I drove back to the hotel, and saw Leah and Leilani giggling. "Haaaaaay Ray!" They said, and started laughing. "What ya'll been up too?" I said. They started laughing. "Wassaaaaaam!" Jaden said, as he walked in. Leah and Lani started cracking up. Jaden looked at me. "I don't know, they been doing that since I got here." I said. "Well, were about to go.." Leah said. "C'mere Leilani." I said. She walked over to me and I handed her a roll of money. "Thankyou baby." She said and kissed me on the cheek. Jaden gave Leah some money too. "Thankyou boo." she said. "See ya'll lataaah." Leah said. "Deuces!" Leilani said and they left. "So, Jacob and De'Angelo walked in. "Look what that cat coughed up." "Get the fuck out. Poof. Bye nigga. You done. That shit nasty." Jacob said. "Lmfao, ya'll niggas stuuuupid yo!" I said. "So wassup with this party though?" De'Angelo said. "We going to make Slade mad."

~

Leilani POV

5:15 pm.

"I can't you make you love me, if you don't... And I can't make your heart feel, something it won't.."

Leah and I were on our way to the mall, so we can get outfits for this party. I'm sitting here in the car with her, listening to this sad ass Tank song. "Leah. This song is like extra deppressing." I said. "Dang. Having me change my Tank." "Girl, chiiiill." I said. "Well Miss-this-song-is-extra-deppressing, what would you want to listen to?" She said. "My baby Tyga. Put in Hotel California." She put in the CD, and I skipped to Molly. I danced to the song, and she drove to the mall. She parked, and turned off her car. "Come on La La." She said. I got out of the car, and walked inside. "Ooooh! Let's go in Forever 21!" Leah said aloud. We walked inside the store, and Leah picked up a dress for me. "Leilani. This is so cute, you should get this." She held up a blue sundress. It was cute, don't get me wrong, but it seemed more Leah's style. "You try it on! I think it's look better on you." I said. "Okay, I'll go try this on!" I walked over to a rack with T-shirts on them. I found a white V-neck, olive green cargo pants, and a dark red cardigan. I went to go check on Leah, when I bumped into someone. "Hey Leilani! I thought I'd see you again." Damon said. "Oh- um hey." I said nervously. "So um, I'm having a party tonight, if you wanna come." he smiled. "I'm actually going to one tonight..." I said. "Oh okay. That'd be crazy if you we're coming to mine..."

~

Michelle POV 

2:53 pm.

"Waaaait, you pregnant?" Jordan said. "Did you not hear me say that?" I said angrily. "Wow..." He said. "When are you due?" He said a little more calmly. "I don't know yet.. I have to go to the doctor.." I said. "Oh okay.." he said. I heard a man yelling in the background. "Yo Chelle? You still here?" Jordan asked. "Yeah, why?" I said. "Your dad wants to speak to you."

This chapter was boring , and short , I'm sorry >.< and thankyou so much for reading ! -Aunya' ♡

Songs used in this chapter- I Can't Make You Love Me- Tank

Molly- Tyga ft. Wiz Khalifa