Chapter1:Mind controlled

Before you read this...some of you guys might notice that a certain setting in this chapter will sound just like Collie_xo's book,ch.16. That's because our books are linked like I said earlier,so enjoy!:D

A dark figure jumped from one tiled roof to the next. The figure finally stopped on one roof & watched the people below. The people were gathered around a fire & one was playing a banjo to entertain them. The figure jumped from the roof,but stayed in the shadows,only letting a little light show its face. It was Ivy.  

She began to walk closer to the group of people until a young child ran straight through her. She gasped until she remembered,

Oh yeah,I'm invisible. 

She pulled up her hood & jumped back onto the roof. She jumped a little further away & stopped again before leaning against a chimney. She closed her eyes & tried to think about the fun times she had in Pennsylvania. 

It had been 13 years since she had last been in Pennsylvania. She remembered her friends that she had been with. She remembered her dad,Pitch. He wasn't much of a joy,but he was her dad.

She remembered Pain. He was a little pain in the butt,but hey, who else would she get to pick on?

She remembered Jack. Ivy remembered the times they had together. She remembered how he saved her life, but thought about the pictures that he drew.

Tears formed in her eyes before making the toughest choice-she was going back. Even if she was most likely not a Guardian anymore,she wanted to see her old friends again. 

Ivy shot through the sky & raced back to Pennsylvania. On her way there, something grabbed her by the ankle & pulled her down  a little. She looked down & saw a nightmare wolf holding onto her ankle with its mouth,pulling her down. 

"Phantom,",she asked. It looked up at her,but wouldn't let go-it just squeezed harder. "Gah! That hurts! Let me go!" Phantom pulled her down till she hit the ground hard. Phantom jumped on top of her,but Ivy was already knocked-out. He howled & more nightmare wolves appeared. They all got a hold of Ivy & dragged her back to her father's new home. 

Ivy opened her eyes before noticing that she was somewhere else. She sat up & saw that she was a couch. "Hello,",a voice said. Ivy jumped & turned her head. She saw a lovely woman who's eyes were almost completely black except for the golden outline,like her dad's. 

"Who are you,",Ivy asked. "I'm Lynette,Pitch Black's wife." Ivy became shocked. 

So he got married while I was gone,hu? 

"You must be Envy,",Lynette said. "Ivy,",Ivy corrected. "Oh,yes,you changed your name. Well,I'll tell your father that your here." Lynette turned to leave. "Oh,& while you wait,you can meet my son,Isaac,who is also your half-brother."

I have a half-brother?

Isaac walked in as Lynette left to get Pitch. Isaac also had the almost all black eyes with an outline of gold like her dad. "Your Isaac,hu,",Ivy stated. "Yup,",he replied. Ivy looked at him a little longer until she heard a door open. "Your father wants to speak with you,alone,",Lynette spoke. 

Ivy got up & left the room with her eyes on Isaac. "So, you've decided to come back,",Pitch said suddenly. Ivy whipped her head around to see her father looking straight at her.

"What do you want,Pitch?" "Well,I need you to receive your younger sister,Athena." "I even have a younger sister," Ivy questioned. "Who many children do you need?" Pitch made an angry expression.