Chapter11:Kiddnapped

Ever since Pain threaten to take Ivy away, Jack has been around her a lot. He followed her everywhere she went. Ivy didn't really care at first,until he had even followed her when she left to be alone. Jack would hide somewhere,but Ivy would since him & walk away. Soon,Ivy just had it with Jack following her so she asked him why he keep following her around,even if she wanted to be alone. "Well,Pain threaten to take you away when your left unguarded." Ivy shook her head. "What are you talking about?" Jack told her about the night Pain came & told him about Ivy liking Pain before she liked him. "He told you about me liking him,",Ivy said with anger. "Does that still bother you," Jack asked her. "Heck yeah!" Jack looked down at the ground. Ivy let out a slow breath. "Sorry,Jack.I didn't mean to yell at you like that. It's just been a crazy time."Jack looked back up at her. "That's alright.Hey,do you wanna go to Burgess to see the town?" "Sure.I have haven't really been out around the town." Jack smiled. "Let's go then." 

Jack & Ivy arrived in Burgess as the sun was directly above them. They landed near the statue of the founder of Burgess. Ivy looked around at the people that walked by as if they couldn't see them. "OK,don't go off without..,"Jack tried to warn Ivy,but she had already left through the town;flying by many people & cars. She then saw a few kids by a pond. Ivy remembered them from the first time she met Jack;as immortal I mean. She saw Jamie,his sister, & his other friends. Ivy came closer to them & said,"Hi!"But Jamie didn't respond.Ivy was getting confused. How can they not hear me? She said 'Hello,' again. Jamie looked at her.Ivy thought that he had heard her so she began to walk closer to him until something made a noise behind her. She turned around & saw Pippa,one of Jamie's friends."Hey,Jamie," she said."Hi,Pippa," Jamie responded.Ivy looked back at both of them."Um,hello,"Ivy asked.They didn't respond.Instead, Pippa walked right through Ivy!Ivy jumped with worry."Hello," Ivy shouted. Another kid ran through her."Hello!Hello!' No one saw her.No one heard her.No one could feel her.She turned to were Jamie was walking off to.She flew in front of him,trying to get his attention. "I'm right in front of you," she exclaimed. But Jamie walked right through her like water vapor.Ivy couldn't believe it.She became very upset & flew off in the woods. 

Meanwhile, Jack had been looking around Burgess for Ivy,frighten by Pain's treat. Jack then flew to the park were Jamie & his friends were."Jamie,"  he called out."Hey,Jack," he responded."What's the matter?" "Have you seen a girl with gray skin,black hair,& gray eyes with some purple color?" Jamie was confused. "Um,are you sure that someone looks like that?Cause I haven't seen anyone like that in my life."Oh,no,"Jack whispered.If she was out of his sight or reach,she was defiantly Pain's. "See you later,Jamie," he said with worry before flying away. 

Back to Ivy,she had flown deep in the woods before realising that she didn't know where she was. She leaned against a tree thinking about what had happen.Suddenly, a small cloth was put against her mouth.She screamed for a second,but then everything went black.

It's not so long,but the next one should be pretty long.