Chapter13:Romance,but then the dark secret

Back at the North pole,Jack was carefully placing Ivy onto a bed to let her relax after hours of being beaten half to death. Jack slowly pulled a blanket over her. He sat down on the other bed across from her. He didn't notice that Tooth came in until she whispered,"Tell me,Jack,do you love her?" Jack almost jumped at her voice. "Why," he asked. "You seem so,well,caring for her & you won't even leave her for a second." 

Tooth was right. Jack had been so caring for her that he didn't even notice that he was in love. "Well,I guess I really do love her,but I didn't take the time to notice it," Jack answered. Tooth looked over at Ivy's sleeping body,moving up & down as she breathed. She nudged Jack on the shoulder, telling him to go on over to Ivy. Jack smiled as he got up & walked over to her. 

He sat on one side of Ivy as Tooth hovered over to the other. "She's such a nice girl,Jack," Tooth whispered. A moment later,Ivy slowly opened her eyes to see Jack."Hey,Ivy,", Jack said. Ivy looked up at him & smiled. "Hey Jack," she responded with a better sounding voice. She slowly rose herself into a sitting potion,pulling her knees up to her chest. Jack was surprised that Ivy could do that after all of those beatings. 

"Jack,", she began,"can I ask you something,alone?" "Sure," Jack responded. Tooth hovered out of the room. Jack looked at Ivy in her eyes. "This may seem silly to ask,but do yo l,love me?" Jack almost froze at her question. "Um.." he hesitated. Ivy still looked at him in the eyes. Before he could respond,Ivy spoke. "Because,I think I might." Ivy bean to blush."You know," Jack said,"I think I have the same feeling.No wait,I know that I love you." Ivy blushed a lot now. "Me,too," she responded. 

Jack looked her straight in the eyes as he felt the warm feeling of love inside of him grow. Jack leaned forward a little as so did Ivy. Surprising Ivy, he moved forward & kissed her faster then she expected. Ivy wrapped her arms around his neck,pulling herself closer to him. Jack put his hands on her waist;pulling her closer,too. 

After a few more moments,they stopped kissing,Ivy looked at Jack with dreamy eyes. They both jumped at he sound of North's chuckle."Gah," they both yelled. "Look at you love birds," Bunny said. When Ivy had jumped, she ended up pushing herself against Jack,grabbing his jacket. After Ivy & Jack noticed that,Ivy gave a small smile & blushed. "You guys are suppose to knock,",Ivy giggled. "Well,the door was wide open,so everyone saw you," Tooth pointed out.

Ivy & Jack made big eyes before looking around the Guardians. Some of the yetis & elves had stopped & saw them. "Ivy shrugged her shoulders,blushing even more. 

"Um,maybe I should get some real clothes on than this bikini-looking thing," Ivy suggested. "Good idea," Jack agreed.  "But where are my clothes?" Ivy came to stock remembering that she had left them in Pain's castle. Then she remembered about her weapons being gone. "But where are my weapons?" "They're on the counter," Tooth stated. Ivy felt relaxed. 

Later,Ivy changed back into her old black outfit she had when she first got there. She went off to the bathroom to clean her arms,legs,& hair. Then after she bent down to clean her legs,she expected her necklace to dangle down,but she didn't see it. She gasped & ran back out to the other guardians. "Ivy,",Jack said,"your,half way cleaned." 

Suddenly,black some black sand fell off of her arm.The guardians gasped. "Oh,no," Ivy whispered. "What's happening," Tooth asked. "This is what my dad,er,Pitch was talking about.Saving my life by scaring the children. But since he failed at that,he had to give me the moon necklace to keep me alive," Ivy responded. Jack began to worry. If Ivy didn't get it back,she would turn to dust!

Hours pasted & Ivy just sat in the window,upset ."We have to get it," Jack said to North. "But how," north asked. Jack thought a moment. "I'll get it," he stated finally. Ivy heard him & dashed over to him. "What,are,are you cr,crazy?" "i have to,Ivy,to save your life.I promised you that I wouldn't lose you,again,so I'll keep my promise. 

Jack got up on the window,ready to take off. "J,J,Jack," Ivy whimpered,"will you come back?" she was sounding like a young child. "I promise I'll come back." He kissed her good bye on the lips before flying off to save Ivy's poor life.