Chapter 7:(La-kun and Dragon Empress:Lightning)

I opened my eyes and sighed. Today is the day that I will take on the lightning element.

I got up and went to the bathroom finding a bunch of folded clothes that Virgo surely took from the spirit world.

I took a long shower and thought about fairytail.

'How is everyone doing?'
'Did they get my gifts?'
'I hope they're alright'

I turned of the shower and stepped out drying myself with the towel and examined the clothes.

It was a dark brown long sleeve sweater and a brownish light gray miniskirt paired with black ankle length boots.

I put it on and tied my hair in a messy bun.I went to the room seeing Kayla and virgo waiting for me.

"Hello Virgo and kay-chan!" I said gleefully.

"Hello Lulu-nee!"she ran to me and embraced me in a tight hug.

"Hime, I made you food its on the nightstand.Punishment?" Virgo said as emotionless as ever.

"Thank you Virgo and no punishments I already told you that I would never harm my family."I smiled at her as she disappeared.

I turned to Kayla "Kay-chan I'll just finish my food and be out of your hair in no time."

"B-but LuLu-nee..." She whined.

"I don't want to be a burden. Besides I'm still not done with my training." I reasoned out.

She looked ready to cry,I almost broke but I kept My resolve firm. I had to finish what I started.

"Ok lulu-nee."she said as I finished the pancakes virgo gave me.

"I'll be off now!"I gave her a hug and opened a window,jumping down . i raced to a clearing and sat down on a stump.

I closed my eyes and imagined a storm brewing up inside of me but it didn't work. I imagined the way the thunder rumbles and got a little spark but it diminished right away.

I had to think of something that reminds me so much of lightning and then it hit me. I have someone who reminds me of lightning, laxus.

I thought about how the sky darkens when he uses his magic.how the thunder rumbles and flashes of light appear.how the wind blows harshly and the sound of the lightning hitting the floors slightly burning the ground.

I heard a rumble and a crash. I smelt the fresh scent of rain and the wind circled around me ,electricity running through my veins.

I opened my eyes and gasped at the beautiful view around me. Dark clouds in the sky with rain falling and lightning suddenly appearing.

I went to the lake and looked at my reflection.A gasp escaped as I took in my reflection from the surface of the water.

My hair grew longer. it was in pigtails and fell down to an inch above my knee. It was an electrifying yellow with white and black streaks and little sparks of lightning appear on the strands of my hair.i was wearing an tight black off-shoulder leather crop top and red high-waist shorts topped of with a large furry brown coat.

I had a lightning necklace on and some black knee-length boots.But what shocked me most was my eyes, they were pure black with dark drey flecks and a yellow lightning shape at the upper right side of my eyes and as i blinked a spark ignites from my eyes.

BOOM!

I got in my defensive stance as i heard an explosion. I relaxed as i realized that it was just the lightning. It created a huge crater on the ground and I walked to it when suddenly a strong gust of wind pushed me to the crater.

It wasn't that deep but it was deeper than 8 feet. I saw something glowing in the crater and I went to it,eager to find out what it is. when it was in arms reach it rushed to my hand and it's glow dimmed, revealing a beautiful scythe.

It was black and had sparks of lightning flowing out of it. It felt good in my hands, I felt its power flowing through my veins. But after a few minutes in this form I started to feel the lightning.

At first , it was just tiny shocks. But the tiny shocks turn into long electrocutions and I couldn't handle it. Next thing I know, I was on the ground ,screaming my head off.

I could feel the lightning piercing my flesh,burning my skin. I could feel it reach my heart and shocked it once, then twice , and on the third shock I felt black dots cloud my vision.

-*-*-*-*-*-**
Laxus' POV

I felt shocks go through my skin leaving aburning sensation then i felt shocks to my heart and a powerful shock In my heart sent me gasping for air. I clutched my chest ,trying to get rid of the feeling. After a few minutes the feeling was gone,leaving me confused.

'What the hell was that?'

------------------------
Oh my god ! I'm so sorry for not updating in forever! Yes I'm still alive. I feel horrible because I couldn't find the time to update and when I finally do, I give you a shitty chapter. I'm sorry:( I'll make it up to you guys in the next chapter.

They'll finally meet!!

I can't wait to write the LaLu moments!

I would appreciate it if you guys would follow ,comment and vote.

You don't have to follow me though ,its optional.

Oh and before I forget. Thank you for helping me reach 2.64k reads! You guys are the best!

;)