Chapter 5(Dragon Empress:Earth and Sky)

Recap

"Uh Oh." I whispered.

~~~~

The monster grabbed my whip and spun me around. I hit a nearby boulder and the monster repeated it over and over till the boulder broke.

I coughed and tried to get up. But the monster grabbed my arm and threw me to the debris. I got up but winced when I put my weight on my right ankle.

"damnit. I sprained it." I cursed under my breath.

"Rawrrrr!" it made its move to claw at me and then I felt the earth move around me.

One moment I'm about to get sliced and the next I was protected by a large piece of rock that emerged at the last second.

A howl of pain was heard and I stepped away from the slab of rock, revealing me in a different outfit. I wore a short sleeved copper armour shirt and a copper skirt. I wore a brown veil with vines and flowers entwined. I was barefooted with a vine swirling up my right foot up to mid-thigh. I had deep emerald green hair and mud brown eyes.

I raised my hand and commanded the surrounding vines to trap the beast. It struggled against its confines and tried to tear through the vines.

I overestimated my power and lowered my defences. And that was my first mistake. My second was that I looked away. It made me vulnerable to the beast and it took its time to strike. It slashes its claws at me and hit me at my lower abdomen. I screeched loudly and the sound intensified.

I felt the clouds circle around me and lift me up. I heeded the clouds to trap the monster once again and this time tighter. I boosted myself up in the sky and as I was going up, my outfit changed.

I was wearing a lightblue dress with a slit on the side.it had sparkles all around and a sparkly transparent cape on it. i also had clear light blue heels.{A/N: it looks like elsa's outfit when she transformed but with a longer cape}I have white hair done in a French braid with blue fluff in some places and silver eyes.

I focused on the monster and diminished the air in the monsters radar. I smirked as I saw the monsters fire faltering and drew my right hand back, A long arrow materializing and landing on my palm. I opened my left hand and a bow appeared. I placed the arrow on the bow and fired. The bow was fast and it got quicker as the wind pressure pushed it to its peak and cut through the thick air like a knife. It hit the beasts head right dead in the middle and I smirked In victory as the monster roars died down, a clear sign of its inevitable death.

I slowly went down and fell to my knees, The transformation disappearing and leaving me in my previous clothes. I looked at the fading fire monster, I nodded to myself and felt myself loosing consciousness.i laid down and struggled to keep my eyes open.

"Miss?are you okay?"I saw the little girl ruun to me, her pparents following. She stopped when she was right in front of me. Then virgo appeared.

"let hime rest little one." She said in a monotone voice. The little girl nodded while sniffing sadly.

"okay."

She bent down to my ear and whispered.

"sleep well miss." and stepped away.

I tried to fight the growing feeling of tiredness but felt virgo hold my shoulder.

"rest hime. You used all your energy." She said in a calming voice.

I nodded and darkness took over.

~~~~~

I'm sorry if its too short. i saw the comments and i just wanted to update for you guys. I've wanted to update for a while now but i was just too busy. wow so many people read this book and I've only started I'm going to do my best to create good chapters for you guys. thank you for waiting and i hope you like it:)

Don't forget to...

Comment

Vote

Check out my other books

And follow me :)

-ysa :*